April 23, 2014 | 1905 users online

Sunscreen - Max Block Sunscreen Lotion with Aloe Vera SPF30

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

I saw this when I ran in the dollar store and thought I'd try it out. I loved it and went back the next day to stock up. It's a great sunscreen that's cheaper than anything else out there, including generic stuff. It has a fragrance, so I'm afraid to use it on my face because my skin is sensitive but I love it everywhere else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this from my local $1 Tree and I must say that I am in love with this stuff. During the summer I wear bug spray and SPF lotions all the time. I paid $1 instead of $10 for a sunscreen. It's UVA/UVB protected, water and sweat resistant, smells great, and lasted all day I use it along with Max Block After Sun Aloe Vera After Sun Lotion to make the smell even more appealing I wil be going back to stock up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by nyomya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I found this from Dollar Tree with only $1 and it is made in USA! I was skeptical when I bought this but its UVA/UVB protection with "very water & sweat resistant" for 4 oz. so I just took a risk. I am glad to find this hidden gem :) Very sweat resistant without too much white cast. I did not get sunburn in the 85+F humid sun while hiking yesterday. I was sweating all over and wiped often with Kleenex but I guess I had enough sun protection. No breakout so far. Not greasy either. I did not use on my face as I am afraid of breakouts but I did apply to my ears, neck, and hands. My fellow hikers forgot to apply sunscreen so I let them use generously. Nobody complaint about greasy face or breakouts. Love my $1 investment!

I removed my SS with $1 Dollar Days MU Remover Wipes (see my separate review with pics).

See ingredients in the pics above.