October 25, 2014 | 1065 users online

Skincare - Body - Avon - Foot Works Dual-Action Pedi-Peel with Aloe

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

This product does a fantastic job softening the huge callouses under the ball of my feet. I normally use it before I go to bed as the drying action helps to cool my feet during the summer. Really great for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by deadlybeautifulangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this for the first time on my mom's advice. She said it was good to use in conjunction with a Pumice Stone or PedEgg. It slightly burned a bit when I put it on, it was from the AHA in it ( it is the second ingredient) I was hoping this would work like Babyfoot, but the AHA isn't high enough to induce that sort of peel. I bought it for less than 3.00 US So for that price it is a good product but not worth over 5.00 US in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by nvance

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just finished my second jar of this. I use it in conjunction with the cracked heel cream and the overnight renewing cream. I am amazed at how much better my feet looked after 1 use. I wear sandals about 8 or 9 months a year and my feet have some serious callouses and dry skin. I have used files, scrubs and lotions in the past with only very short term results. My feet look and feel better than they have in years. I can't recommend this enough!
One word of caution, I used the pedi peel followed by the cracked heel cream about an hour before heading out to the beach. My feet itched so bad! Not sure if it was just me or interaction between ingredients and sun. I wait til after beach time now.
And for whoever wanted directions, mine came with instructions which is just to run the pad over the calloused areas of the feet and let dry (very short dry time) before using any other lotions, putting on shoes, etc.
Hope this is helpful1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by coscouns

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Used once then ordered two more containers. My heels have thick, dry, white, calloused dead skin all over them (sorry about the visual). I used these last night and my heels are already smoother, redder (more normal colored because dead skin is gone), and better than they have been ever. I got this on sale for about $3.00. It works wonderfully! I just wish it had directions with it, because I am not sure I am using it correctly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by baileymac

This product does a great job of softening calluses on feet. I use it after I use my foot file and will sometimes put foot lotion on after its dry, although you don't really need to.

The only con with this product is that it takes a while to completely dry so you can't really walk around too much right away if you want it all to sink in but thats not really a big deal. It still works even if you just put it on and then get up and go.

It only comes with 22 pads though, so if you plan on using it often you may run out quickly but I don't use mine that often and am still on my first jar after 6-8 months.

Definitely buy, but I would recommend using it with a foot file in order to see the best results!