October 1, 2014 | 2098 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Powder Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by oodles12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic brush. I got it because I wanted the IT Comsetics jumbo brush and didn't want to shell out $56 for the brush or $46 for the Sephora Pro All Over powder brush. great brush. nice and soft. no shedding whatsoever. great for powder compacts. great for loose powder too and disperses it all over the face without leaving you looking cakey or like you haven't put any powder on at all. not to dense to pack on to much product and not to fluffy that you don't get any product on the brush. if you're the type that uses a flat top kabuki brush to apply a full coverage compact powder like MAC studio fix to your face, then this brush is NOT for you. Cost about $9-$12. The packaging is ugly and looks cheap but i'm not paying for the packaging. wish brush had more all around volume however, and not just volume on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

A Real Techniques brush is always an excellent investment, and the Powder Brush is no exception. I've owned several powder brushes, such as the MAC 116, 129 and 187 brushes, EcoTools powder brush and the Sigma F30. The Real Techniques powder brush blows them all out of the water; sometimes price does NOT reflect quality! In terms of powder application, the brush disperses the powder exactly where I want it and because the head of the brush is so huge, it does it in double quick time! The bristles of the brush feel so soft and keep hold of the powder, without making your face resemble a cake. It works well with loose and pressed powders, I just love using this brush with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural to set my make up. It also washes and dries very well. I love Real Techniques brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

- Value for money
- Lasts a really long time (had my for 2 years and it still looks as good as new)
- Doesn't shed.
- Long handle, great grip
- Super tightly packed bristles that are soft and deposit product evenly

Everyone from makeup artists and beauty bloggers to regular folk swear by the Real Techniques brushes. Believe them all, this is truly the ONLY brand of brushes you ever need to own.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

Amazing brush. Good for applying powder to the skin and it's amazing for bronzing up your cheek bones wait gives you a really natural bronze without looking to cakes. It's quick and easy. Although these are pricey brushes they're absolutely amazing and will probably last a life time if looked after well. Clean then with like warm water and an anti bacterial hand soap or baby shampoo by putting the product into your hand and rubbing the brush around the product and rinse with like warm water and leave them to dry naturally

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic powder brush :) really well made, a lot nicer and softer than the ecotools powder brush. I'd love to try more of these when I have the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is an ideal brush for applying powder really lightly all over the face - for quick results. It's really wide, so that within few seconds you're all done with the powder, and it's really soft and fluffy- I love it! The only problem is that although it's fluffy, when comparing it to other Real Techniques brushes- this one can be just a little itchy- but it's defiantly not enough reason for not buying it! So I say- GET IT! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Uhhh...I don't know whether the last reviewer got a bad brush or what but .... every single Real Techniques brush I have ever purchased is excellent and I have never had one that was stiff or scratched my face. Now, I also own more expensive brushes: MAC, Wayne Goss, etc. and those are definitely more refined and softer as they should be for the cost. My only complaint regarding the RT brushes is the way they are designed - being large at the end with a rubber like base. Would rather they be tapered. Otherwise, I will use one of these right along with my higher end brushes any day. I think most of us would.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by LilyFlowerPink

The bristles of the brush is too hard, and is basically scratching my face! I very much regret buying two sets of RT brushes. I should have just buy one brush to try.
It's such a waste of money. All the raves about RT brushes turn out to be a big lie and disappointment!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't have much to say about this brush other than it is great. It is huge, dense, the bristles are incredibly soft and it makes blending very easy.
I would highly recommend this if you're in the market for a good powder brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this brush. I use it for bronzing powder and it looks really great. I want to buy another brush so I have one more!