Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Powder Brush

4.5

on 3/31/2015 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i love real techniques brushes, they're all amazing quality for the price and this brush is no exception! i use it every day to apply my bareminerals mineral veil. i wash it once a week and experience a slight amount of shedding, maybe one hair, but when it dries there's absolutely zero shedding whatsoever.

on 2/8/2015 4:08:00 PM

I don't use this for powder but blush instead. It look good, the bristles are really soft and it cleans well. Definetely looking to buy more from real techniques.

on 1/28/2015 1:58:00 PM

OMG, this is the most wonderful brush I have ever used. It has soft bristles that do not shed. It is the perfect length. The brush head is large and full, perfect to apply my foundation powder with a light hand. I feel like I get professional results with this brush. I have never had my foundation powder go on so naturally before. Serious love for this brush.

on 1/22/2015 6:14:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Very large, soft, and cheap! Great for everyday powder use, I use it for bronzer sometimes too.

on 12/29/2014 5:19:00 AM

love all these brushes. great quality. nil shedding at all. i use this brush with a translucent powder to set my face. amazingly soft as well

on 12/28/2014 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this is just a perfect powder brush. the quality is AMAZING for the price. it is very soft with lots of fine bristles, so it feels good on your skin when you use it and it distributes product evenly. i used to switch between the other big brushes i owned depending on what product i was using, but now this is the only brush i ever use for powder.

on 12/19/2014 1:00:00 AM

This powder brush is amazing. Very soft brush and distributes powder perfectly and does not leave heavy finish which I like when applying finishing powder.

on 11/30/2014 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful powder brush, definitely prefer this to the duo fibre brush. Powder is applied in 3 quick sweeps. Just feels so luxurious.

on 10/31/2014 8:23:00 AM

This brush was exactly what I was expecting when buying it.

I was looking for a big, soft, fluffy brush that I could apply powder evenly and blend powder products like bronzer and blush.

This is a great brush. Affordable, durable, very easy to clean and dries fast. Doesn't shed. I'm able to apply my powder really quick and evenly, without that powdery look on my skin.

Totally recommend!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Don't know what I would do without this brush! It is AMAZING. I have combination/oily skin, and if I'm wanting to look my best all day I find I have to at least apply powder in the morning, and if I can, top up throughout the day. This brush Is so soft and is a dream to use. It is quite big but it makes it easy to use and although it takes up a bit of space in my bag, i take this with me anyway to use throughout the day because it prevents oil and keeps my foundation and concealer in place, and just improves my skin. This brush is quite expensive at 10, but I think it's definitely worth the money because you only need to buy a powder brush once don't you? And in my opinion, this is the perfect powder brush, so I definitely would recommend this.

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products