January 31, 2015 | 1417 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Powder Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2015 1:58:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG, this is the most wonderful brush I have ever used. It has soft bristles that do not shed. It is the perfect length. The brush head is large and full, perfect to apply my foundation powder with a light hand. I feel like I get professional results with this brush. I have never had my foundation powder go on so naturally before. Serious love for this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Lumpytacos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Very large, soft, and cheap! Great for everyday powder use, I use it for bronzer sometimes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by pazra17

love all these brushes. great quality. nil shedding at all. i use this brush with a translucent powder to set my face. amazingly soft as well

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by clairesque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this is just a perfect powder brush. the quality is AMAZING for the price. it is very soft with lots of fine bristles, so it feels good on your skin when you use it and it distributes product evenly. i used to switch between the other big brushes i owned depending on what product i was using, but now this is the only brush i ever use for powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by luvbug753

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This powder brush is amazing. Very soft brush and distributes powder perfectly and does not leave heavy finish which I like when applying finishing powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Coebags

Beautiful powder brush, definitely prefer this to the duo fibre brush. Powder is applied in 3 quick sweeps. Just feels so luxurious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2014 8:23:00 AM More reviews by calooza

This brush was exactly what I was expecting when buying it.

I was looking for a big, soft, fluffy brush that I could apply powder evenly and blend powder products like bronzer and blush.

This is a great brush. Affordable, durable, very easy to clean and dries fast. Doesn't shed. I'm able to apply my powder really quick and evenly, without that powdery look on my skin.

Totally recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Don't know what I would do without this brush! It is AMAZING. I have combination/oily skin, and if I'm wanting to look my best all day I find I have to at least apply powder in the morning, and if I can, top up throughout the day. This brush Is so soft and is a dream to use. It is quite big but it makes it easy to use and although it takes up a bit of space in my bag, i take this with me anyway to use throughout the day because it prevents oil and keeps my foundation and concealer in place, and just improves my skin. This brush is quite expensive at 10, but I think it's definitely worth the money because you only need to buy a powder brush once don't you? And in my opinion, this is the perfect powder brush, so I definitely would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by oodles12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic brush. I got it because I wanted the IT Comsetics jumbo brush and didn't want to shell out $56 for the brush or $46 for the Sephora Pro All Over powder brush. great brush. nice and soft. no shedding whatsoever. great for powder compacts. great for loose powder too and disperses it all over the face without leaving you looking cakey or like you haven't put any powder on at all. not to dense to pack on to much product and not to fluffy that you don't get any product on the brush. if you're the type that uses a flat top kabuki brush to apply a full coverage compact powder like MAC studio fix to your face, then this brush is NOT for you. Cost about $9-$12. The packaging is ugly and looks cheap but i'm not paying for the packaging. wish brush had more all around volume however, and not just volume on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

A Real Techniques brush is always an excellent investment, and the Powder Brush is no exception. I've owned several powder brushes, such as the MAC 116, 129 and 187 brushes, EcoTools powder brush and the Sigma F30. The Real Techniques powder brush blows them all out of the water; sometimes price does NOT reflect quality! In terms of powder application, the brush disperses the powder exactly where I want it and because the head of the brush is so huge, it does it in double quick time! The bristles of the brush feel so soft and keep hold of the powder, without making your face resemble a cake. It works well with loose and pressed powders, I just love using this brush with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural to set my make up. It also washes and dries very well. I love Real Techniques brushes!