Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush

4.4

I have only used this brush once but I really love it. It is soft and blends my foundation great. It is a pretty versatile brush and can be used for foundation, powder, blush, and/or bronzer. It was very affordable and easy to access. I have seen them at Walgreens, Walmart, and ulta. The only downfall is I have read reviews on them and A LOT of people say theirs did not last long at all. Many said after the very first wash the bristles came out completely. I washed mine today and this has not happened YET. Fingers crossed.

on 7/18/2015 11:48:00 AM

I did not really need another stipple brush, but, I like the Real Techniques brushes, and wanted this one!! I am not disappointed.

Washes easily, no shedding, dries up nicely..does what is supposed to, and does it well! No complaints!!

I use this for applying heavily pigmented blushes. I also sometimes use this to apply a bronzer all over on days I want a lighter makeup look -- still a little 'something' and yet not go full-out with the contour shades and brushes. Great workhorse of a brush, as are all RT brushes. IMHO if you want a quality makeup brush, go to a makeup artist!! Samantha and her sister know what they are doing, that is for sure!!

on 7/17/2015 12:42:00 PM

I have to admit, I received this as a gift and had no idea whatsoever how or when to use this brush. Months later, I went to the Real Techniques website to view a tutorial and discovered how easy it is to use this brush. It makes my liquid foundation look very natural and almost flawless. Highly recommended and very affordable.

on 7/15/2015 10:21:00 AM

I loveeee this brush! I've had the ELF small stippling brush for awhile, and love that one too, but i read alot of hype on this one, and picked it up one day at walgreens for i think around $8.

I def prefer this one over my ELF brush! I use this to apple my Too Faced BB Creme (the version that was recently DC, it comes in the pot) my face looks airbrushed when i'm done.

love love love RT brushes! and i love that they are so easily available and such great quality for such a amazing price!

on 7/14/2015 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Okay, I'm in love! I've never before used a RT brush before I finally saw this little guy in my local Walmart and decided I had to try it out. I have a traditional foundation brush (I currently own a Quo one) and I just didn't like the way it put foundation or BB Creams on my skin and I always saw youtubers with this kind of brush applying liquid products. I was expecting this to be way more expensive but I got this for under $10.00! I was so excited! I absolutely love how this brush applies liquid foundation! It is amazing and it gives me such a flawless finish that I could not achieve with a mere foundation brush. I am totally converted to the RT brand of brushes and am excited to try more of them! Perhaps eyeshadow brushes by them will be my next purchase? Super excited and love, love, love this product! I highly recommend this to anyone! :)

on 6/29/2015 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just bout this on Friday and used it for the first time today (Monday.) this is the bet stippling brush I've ever owned. I used it to apply Tarte Amazonian Caly Foundation- the 2 together are perfection. I got so many compliments on my skin today. Would recommend to anyone, would definitely repurchase. HG brush- the results unbeatable.

on 6/28/2015 4:12:00 AM

I love love love this stippling brush! I apply liquid foundation with a buffing motion for a flawless finish, and for me this brush is a godsend. It's a great tool to add to your brush kit - and a time saver for a everyday morning make-up routine. The brush hair is super soft, does not shed and as a first time user of Real Techniques I am truly converted!

on 6/20/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I've been using this stippling brush for creme blush, haven't tried it for foundation yet, but I think I will! This brush is great, very soft-feeling yet firm enough to blend well, and it is easy to clean with a bit of makeup remover. I love this brush far more than the MAC blush brush I tried about a year ago, which shed horribly and cost twice as much!

on 6/15/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Soft bristles and great brush for a light application of foundation. You can also use this to highlight cheekbones.

on 5/13/2015 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

AMAZING.
I use this everyday with my liquid foundation. I was looking for a stippling brush because I buff my foundation in circular motions, I didn't want too large or too small of a brush head. This is the perfect size, I can buff around my nose, temples and my upper lip - perfect size for smaller and larger areas of face.

I love brushes that have a white tip and a darker end like this one I think it looks pretty and professional (just a personal thing). The pink is okay, not a huge fan as i prefer neutral colours on brushes but I don't care so much about it because its such a great brush.

Price is great, compared to MAC or NARS I believe this is a reasonably priced brush and easily available in a range of stores such supermarkets, boots etc.

Finally, it's easy to clean. I clean my brushes daily with ELF's anti bac brush spray and for deep cleans I use a mix of dish soap and olive oil, works perfectly and all product comes out of this brush nicely and its left soft and looking new. Dries easily too.

Overall would recommend for anyone and I will repurchase this probably forever.

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products