E.L.F. Fire Coral

4.8

on 11/4/2014 6:49:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This is the first ELF nail colour I tried. Really impressed with one coat cover. Long wearing without chipping on my very short nails. Gals at work liked it too..I got this and 2 other colours in a pack for $4 or something so a terrific bargain.

on 2/23/2014 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

♥ a very nice shade
♥ pretty good staying power
♥ affordable

- cap is kinda broken (doesn't align with the bottle when I twist to close it)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

ELF Fire Coral Nail Polish is a bright orange-red nail polish with a semi-matte finish. I purchased mine from http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ for $1.
Packaging is a square glass bottle with a plastic, black square cap. The bottle has a weighty, sturdy feel to it. I have no problems with the black cap detaching from the top of the brush. I also like the brush. Which is long and wide enough for me to cover my whole nail in two strokes, instead of three.
Dry time for this polish is pretty fast, I estimate it at about a minute or so. One coat gives a good amount of opacity, with full opacity reached with two coats. The formula of this polish is really nice. Not runny, not goopy, which is impressive considering I've had this polish for nearly a year with no consistency changes. Application is smooth and streak free. I don't have any pink staining after removal.
Wear time is impressive. I get about 5 days when topped with ELF Clear Nail Polish. I experience minor tip wear, but that's expected. This polish is pretty water resistant, which is a big factor for me. It doesn't peel off or chip when I'm washing dishes, cleaning cages, taking a bath, or washing my hands frequently.
I highly recommend ELF's Fire Coral nail polish. It's a classic bright but wearable red that looks good on fingers or toes. Wear time, dry time, and application are great. While this is no China Glaze, for just $2 (ELF recently raised the price on this polishes =[ ) you get a great quality nail polish. I definitely plan to include a few more ELF polishes in my next order.

on 4/25/2011 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Oh man this is a great nail polish. It reminds me of OPI Cajun Shrimp. Its a orange red but it looks like Im wearing Gel nailpolish. This is my favorite nail color in the whole wide world!! It makes my tan skin look tropical bronzey. There are alternatives to this color: Avon Tangtastic and Ulta Capri Coral but elf is only a $1.

Popular Polishes