April 17, 2014 | 1905 users online

Polishes - Jordana - Nail Polish

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ColorDream

I love Jordana's "Blush Shimmer!" I have 2 back up bottles of this color -- and this is something I almost never do. First, the price can't be beat. $1.99/bottle! The packaging is a little plain, but it's the product inside that counts, isn't it?

When I can't decide what color to paint my nails, I go for Blush Shimmer. The application is smooth as butter and aside from occasional streaking And rare bubbling (at least in my experience) - you can usually get away with just one coat. If your application turns out a bit streaky and you don't feel like applying a second coat - just swipe your favorite quick dry topcoat over your nails, and presto! Problem solved!

The polish (as well as the majority of Jordana polishes I own) lasts at least 5 days with no chips. The secret is to use a good topcoat. I use Jordana's Quick Dry Topcoat (see my review) and also Revlon's Quick Dry Topcoat. I prefer Jordana's topcoat, but it is often sold out at my favorite store. It adds a beautiful shine and strengthens your manicure. Trust me, this will make your home manicures last and last!

Blush Shimmer is a lovely pink/nude color with a bit of shimmer for some gorgeous kick. I've seen swatches online and they really don't do the color justice. Neither does the way it looks in the bottle. This is a color you must try and (I hope) you'll fall in love with it as much as I have. Happy painting!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by MES

In a word, terrible. Thin, streaky, and takes forever to dry. Chips easily. just noting good about these. I just have nothing good to say about these, sure they are cheap, but it takes three coats to get coverage, then takes hours to dry. I'm sitting here two hours post polish and its still tacky.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Anielovi

By far my favorite nail polish out there, it's cheap, the wand doesn't come off the cap and and the colors are gorgeous, have a great range of tones and textures and cover greatly (at least for the ones that are supposed to).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

The one I purchased said French Manicure right under their Jordana logo on the bottle and under the bottle it is called Soft Pink #145. I would describe it as being just a hair darker than the french manicures I have had. It is GORgeous! Applies really well and has a bigger brush and a very shiny finish. I did not apply a top coat. It had remained pristine with zero chipping and very little fading after 5 days!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just have to rave about this nail polish! I have it in Ruby Slippers, which is a bold red in the bottle but looks more like a maroon/burgundy on my nails in indoor lighting. Either way, it is absolutely gorgeous! Not just that, but the application was easy, the polish wasn't streaky, and the finish is just beautiful. I'm sure everyone knows the pains of a finicky nail polish, and this definitely isn't one! PLUS it was a mere $1.99 from the website. I would recommend this polish to everyone because of the great results and it being very inexpensive. I'll definitely be buying more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Owluscious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brand for nail polish. I stocked up on these when I could at the dollar store. These lasts for at least a few days before starting to chip, which is amazing!
I definitely want to get all the colors, more or less the metallic colors first. My hands-down favorite (out of all my nail polishes) would be Ruby Slipper, a metallic ruby red and is absolutely gorgeous!
Try this brand! You won't regret it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I've only used one Jordana nail polish. It was in the color "orangesicle" & I can't say that I liked it. The consistency was kinda weird. It was like thick and goopy. Also, it chipped pretty fast on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I've only tried one Jordana polish, in the shade Silky Purple. It's a true medium purple shade -- not too dark, not too light -- with a cream finish. It's a nice, basic color that works for all seasons and all skin tones. Application was a breeze -- color was a little splotchy in one coat but two coats looked perfect. I wore with a base coat and a top coat and I noticed tip wear after two days, but this didn't chip for over a week. For such a low price, I wasn't expecting quality this good! I never see this brand anywhere around me, but I'll be keeping an eye out for more polishes in the future...hopefully they're all as good as Silky Purple!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 5:11:00 AM More reviews by xosandy

I picked up a Jordana nail polish in Chinatown (yep, Chinatown!) randomly because the price was ridiculously cheap and I wanted to expand my nail polish collection. Right now I only have one shade in Coppertone -- a muted, wearable red that isn't flashy -- and I was very surprised by easily the application process was. For less than a dollar, Jordana is a steal and there's a variety of fun colors. Compare that to the "higher end" nail polish brands. I was also pleasantly surprised that it lasted a good 4 days before chipping. Thumbs up, Jordana! You've done well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by missan2net

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pleasantly surprised with this inexpensive polish! Using Lucky Money, a shimmery green shade, took about 2.5 coats to apply opaque and it's barely chipping compared to my ChG and OPI ones that chip in hours. Brush is fine, not wide like OPI's but gets the job done. Just bought Lilac Hearts, a glittery one with tiny lilac heart glitter in it! Planning to use that for February! Can't beat the price!