October 20, 2014 | 2088 users online

Polishes - Jordana - Nail Polish

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Meyersmedley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the Jordana polishes. They are one of my favorite brands. I've been wearing the same Jordana color on my nails now for about a week with zero chipping whatsoever. They do require about three coats, but who cares. That takes like 30 extra seconds so I'm not bothered at all by that. Love, love, love this line of nail polish and will definitely purchase a ton more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Jordan's Grape is so great, its the only NP aside from top coats that I've repurchased again and again. It's a cool, mid toned, berry shade that leans plummy. Its chic, appropriate in most any situation where you can wear polish. So inexpensive, $1.00 here, and yet smooth, non streaky, chip resistant (I always wear a topcoat as well). Great mid width brush, not too wide. Looks more costly, perfect Fall shade, big favorite of mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this nail polish in a colour called purple dynamite. In the bottle it is a beautiful pinky purple colour but on my nails it turned a red pink colour......just weird. It is very thin and I had to apply 3 coats. The only good thing is that it dried fast and the price is right $2.00. Will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ColorDream

I love Jordana's "Blush Shimmer!" I have 2 back up bottles of this color -- and this is something I almost never do. First, the price can't be beat. $1.99/bottle! The packaging is a little plain, but it's the product inside that counts, isn't it?

When I can't decide what color to paint my nails, I go for Blush Shimmer. The application is smooth as butter and aside from occasional streaking And rare bubbling (at least in my experience) - you can usually get away with just one coat. If your application turns out a bit streaky and you don't feel like applying a second coat - just swipe your favorite quick dry topcoat over your nails, and presto! Problem solved!

The polish (as well as the majority of Jordana polishes I own) lasts at least 5 days with no chips. The secret is to use a good topcoat. I use Jordana's Quick Dry Topcoat (see my review) and also Revlon's Quick Dry Topcoat. I prefer Jordana's topcoat, but it is often sold out at my favorite store. It adds a beautiful shine and strengthens your manicure. Trust me, this will make your home manicures last and last!

Blush Shimmer is a lovely pink/nude color with a bit of shimmer for some gorgeous kick. I've seen swatches online and they really don't do the color justice. Neither does the way it looks in the bottle. This is a color you must try and (I hope) you'll fall in love with it as much as I have. Happy painting!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by MES

In a word, terrible. Thin, streaky, and takes forever to dry. Chips easily. just noting good about these. I just have nothing good to say about these, sure they are cheap, but it takes three coats to get coverage, then takes hours to dry. I'm sitting here two hours post polish and its still tacky.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Anielovi

By far my favorite nail polish out there, it's cheap, the wand doesn't come off the cap and and the colors are gorgeous, have a great range of tones and textures and cover greatly (at least for the ones that are supposed to).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

The one I purchased said French Manicure right under their Jordana logo on the bottle and under the bottle it is called Soft Pink #145. I would describe it as being just a hair darker than the french manicures I have had. It is GORgeous! Applies really well and has a bigger brush and a very shiny finish. I did not apply a top coat. It had remained pristine with zero chipping and very little fading after 5 days!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just have to rave about this nail polish! I have it in Ruby Slippers, which is a bold red in the bottle but looks more like a maroon/burgundy on my nails in indoor lighting. Either way, it is absolutely gorgeous! Not just that, but the application was easy, the polish wasn't streaky, and the finish is just beautiful. I'm sure everyone knows the pains of a finicky nail polish, and this definitely isn't one! PLUS it was a mere $1.99 from the website. I would recommend this polish to everyone because of the great results and it being very inexpensive. I'll definitely be buying more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Owluscious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brand for nail polish. I stocked up on these when I could at the dollar store. These lasts for at least a few days before starting to chip, which is amazing!
I definitely want to get all the colors, more or less the metallic colors first. My hands-down favorite (out of all my nail polishes) would be Ruby Slipper, a metallic ruby red and is absolutely gorgeous!
Try this brand! You won't regret it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I've only used one Jordana nail polish. It was in the color "orangesicle" & I can't say that I liked it. The consistency was kinda weird. It was like thick and goopy. Also, it chipped pretty fast on me.