August 29, 2014 | 1896 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaFlavors Lip Gloss in Banana Flambe

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2006 12:36:00 AM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the flavors of these things. Bananas was great, unique. The package is terrible, and gets a little gross/ germy. Buy these, use generously, then toss after a short while. They're so cheap its worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2005 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Bijou7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Banana scent smelled a bit "burnt" to me, but the taste was pleasantly sweet, and the shimmer and texture are actually outstanding. Love it and am going to try to find more flavors...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2004 9:18:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smells like banana pudding!! Very realistic banana flavored gloss that goes on clear with sparkle. I think this one is my favorite as far as flavor. Definitely worth a try

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 1:16:00 PM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yeah, I can definitely tell this is banana-flavored. Very nice! This goes on very shimmery & pretty. Me like.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 4:02:00 AM More reviews by gummybug

Awesome banana toffee scent and banana flavor. It feels like lip balm on the lips, but has a gorgeous "hint of shimmer, hint of shine" look. It's pretty long lasting for a gloss.

The packaging sucks, but I love this stuff so I deal with it. To prevent the lid opening in my bag, I didn't remove the barcode sticky which gave it a flip-top lid... then I took a sticker, folded a corner to make a tab, and put it on the side opposite the bar code. Pull on the tab to open the pot, stick it back to close. :-P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2003 5:30:00 PM More reviews by kittenkisses

I love the scent (smells like a banana slurpee), texture & shimmer. Gives my lips a shimmery, golden tint. However, the tiny coffin it comes in is a waste of plastic. I end up mixing this gloss with some of my others that come in TUBES with WANDS. Ho Hum ~ anyhoo, nice cheap gloss with obnoxious package.
(MMM dk red/green)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 8:33:00 PM More reviews by xxwesishotxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is definitely the best banana lipgloss out there. The smell/taste is great, but I HATE the packaging. More than once, the top has come off in my purse and I've had gooey gloss all over everything. I bought just about all of these when they came out, and now I find that I never use them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 2:49:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the smell and quality on this! Really glossy and a hint of sparkles.