Urban Decay Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss - Heavy

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/7/2013 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

OMG! HG! If this gloss was a man, i would be marrying it! The color and feel reminds of Giggle Glossimer by Chanel and putting this on makes me miss my good old college days as that was my go-to gloss. I initially tried Naked but fell hard for this one. The shade is a muted brown with a very slight hint of pink. Much more pigmented than Naked and it makes my lips look so LUSH! Just think of J-Lo from the Jenny from the block days.... A perfect everyday brown for that neutral contoured (made famous by Kevyn Aucoin) look. Not too sticky and this lasts at least 4 hours(i work 12 hrs and i can still feel it by the time i give out meds) longer than most glosses I have had. Plumping? Not really but it definitely has that minty cool feel on first application (naked has a stronger mint than this) and leaves my lips soooo plushy and soft. It definitely makes my lips smooth and lessens the fine wrinkles I get from lipsticks. Plus i love the cute packaging! Can't recommend it enough... Go get it!!

on 12/5/2012 6:03:00 PM

Smells nice, taste nice, look nice, feels nice! What can I say. :)

on 1/27/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I liked everything about this gloss except the shade so I can give it a four for everything but that. The texture, scent/taste, and shine are all great, plus it's not high on shimmer. I especially like the sweet vanilla-mint this has since I generally dislike minty glosses. I can't vouch for the plumping properties since I didn't wear it long enough to notice, but it lasts about as long as any gloss does after applying; an hour or two depending on how much you eat, drink, talk etc., while wearing this. It's a bit expensive but the tube is a good size and a little seems to go a long way unless you really glob it on (which you won't because it just looks slimy). I'm not wild about the rubbery applicator, it's hard to spread the gloss evenly after it comes out, but I'll live. The shade is just too dark of a brown to be an attractive shade of nude on my NC20-25 skintone so I'll exchange for Naked or Wallflower.

on 9/22/2011 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

An amazing nude for DDD skin. (I'm NW50ish). This is my go to for running around town on weekends. Moisturizing but not too sticky and easy to apply.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

It is great. I love the colors, especially the dark pinks, which come out pinkish clear. It also has this spearmint like taste. Even celebrities use this. I buy this product from Sephora. It is awesome and moisturizing. It also has a great scent and smell.

on 4/24/2011 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This is a GORGEOUS nude and it reminds me an awful lot of a lighter more pink version of Jessamine Venom Gloss by Duwop.

It feels tingly going on and makes lips look gorgeous and multi-dimensional. It's very creamy and is not sticky. This will likely be my every day, reach for it, nude with a little more pigmentation than my natural lip color and it helps to mute the right red/pink in my lips to give me a more true nude without that ashy effect that many girls seem to go for in a nude lip (Lord only knows why...?).

This is currently competing with Tokidoki Monkey Pirate Prisma Lip Gloss for new favorite and best nude...they are different enough, though, for me to love them both!

Popular Lip Glosses