September 23, 2014 | 1965 users online

Conditioner - Shea Moisture - Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Condition

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by crzynluv56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this and the shampoo! GIRL JUST BUY THEM WHAT MORE INCENTIVE DO YOU NEED.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Sail7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this conditioner. All you need is one pump for your whole head (and I have thick hair). I have severely damaged hair from being a competitive swimmer, between the chlorine and silicone swim cap, my hair was pretty much being murdered. This product, in conjunction with the shampoo, which I use about once a week, has completely turned the state of my strands around. Plus, the ingredients are all natural with no sulfates, parabens, etc.
I mentioned before that I pretty much only use the shampoo once a week, and that's completely true. But for my hair type, that would normally make my hair super oily. Thankfully though I discovered another miracle product called cleansing conditioner. I used the Repure one and loved it! So, I'd use that every day in the shower, and I'd also use a tiny bit of the shea moisture conditioner as a rinse-mostly-out-leave-in-conditioner. If my hair was feeling dry, I'd use a bit more after towel drying.
Also something to consider is the vinegar hair rinse which I've been doing every other day. It really helps to remove buildup when your not shampooing regularly and plus, it adds great shine.
So that's how I use the shea moisture conditioner, and honestly, I think I will be using their products forever. The price is a bit high for me, but I use it so slowly that I don't think it's a problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by iwearfancypants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this conditioner because of the amazing ingredients and because it smells divine. I really wanted to like this conditioner so I tried using it as a deep conditioning mask, a leave-in conditioner, and as a regular conditioner, but it just does work for my hair. I think it was meant for thick hair because just a small amount it leaves my fine hair looking wet and greasy.

Odd Pro:
It's a decent skin moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by ashlyndmarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! It's better than the deep treatment masque in the same line. I enjoy the fragrance and I use it as a leave in as well as a deep conditioner. It always leaves my hair soft and moisturized. The pump gets more difficult to use as you get close to using up all the product. That's about the only con I have. However I wouldn't change the packaging because you'd had the same issue with a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by ashpash44

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. My first HG, I have bought this only twice so far because it last a long time for how I use it. I only use it as a leave in I hate it as a rinse out conditioner but it makes my hair feel so buttery soft as a leave in. Sometimes I add glycerin for extra moisture and my little curls/ringlets clump together perfectly they look so freaking cute. And I have 4a 3c curls

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a couple of months now, and I really like it. It does a great job in detangling my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. Since using this product, my hair feels and looks healthier, and I get less breakage/shedding. I'm only concerned about the sea kelp included, which I feel is counterproductive to my low porosity hair, since it seals cuticles.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by persprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm baffled by how many good reviews this product has. So far, it's dried out my hair ridiculously. I was blessed with very nice hair (waist length, wurly, medium thickness, medium-fine) and hadn't had big problems with tangles... until about a year ago. I'm not sure what's causing the problem, but you can see the breakage from how much I've had to untangle my hair. I was using my normal biolage, but just ran out a couple days ago. I bought this conditioner based on the high reviews, so I dared to have high hopes. After the first use, my hair felt like tangled straw and took forever to detangle. I just used it again in the shower. I combed my hair through with coconut oil until it was completely tangle free beforehand, which usually leaves it amazing-looking post shower. I get in the shower and come out with tangled straw again. WTF? My hair was squeaking as I was attempting to comb it out! New tiny tangles were everywhere. I even checked the bottle to make sure I didn't buy the shampoo by accident. I really want to toss this crap, but I paid $10....

To be fair, my hair does seem to like cones. But still, I don't think that's an excuse for drying my hair out

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I looooove this. It's very similar to the deep treatment masque but I decided to buy it anyway (product junkie). It's so nice. If I'm doing an updo I will use as a leave in... But mainly using it as a rinse out. Smells amazing and my hair is becoming so thick! The only negative is the poor little pump can't handle the product since it's so thick! Another win for Shea Moisture!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca753

This is fast on it's way to HG status. My husband even uses it for a styling product. It disappears in the hair so it's great for a leave-in as well. The smell is amazing, and the ingredients are so natural you could probably eat it. Don't though. :) It's also vegan and not tested on animals. I love this product and this company.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You are silly not to buy this!!

My hair story:
I used to have incredibly strong healthy hair until a hairdresser ruined it with razoring for "texture" after I had just bleached my hair twice. (she didn't tell me she was going to do this after cutting with scissors). It had been over a year trying to heal it, and my hair was still not back to normal, I was considering chopping it all off and was really serious about cutting it off. I recently found some good protein products by One N Only, but my hair became frizzy again after the "protein overload." (I like to wash my hair close to everyday.)

Fast forward to buying this stuff and it seriously changed my hair. The first time I used it I left it in overnight, and noticed it even moisturized my hands which became sooo silky! It instantly transformed my hair...infact I seriously LOVE my hair now...like have my dream hair. Takes out ALL of the frizz, so usually no need to straighten anymore for me.

Infact, this stuff is so nice, after I'm done working it into my hair I rub the rest on my face while in the shower to treat my face. (The steam will work it into your skin, just like with a hair mask). It's nice that I don't have to worry about the chemicals getting onto my face as with other conditioners since this is all natural. I've also noticed less fall out, which I never knew was from using harsh/bad products, I just thought that was normal. Only 2 strands came out last time I showered with this...what??!

All hair types need this shampoo. Even if your hair is healthy, switch to this because the ingredients are healthier and washing this out from your hair will even moisturize your body. Who doesn't want that?

Ingredients: DNA. Seriously, there is something magical in this that they aren't telling us about. OH another great thing about this and the shampoo is there is NO PROTEIN in it. Just moisture. Using too much protein can cause your hair to break off and frizz for some people (like me). The coconut is not a protein treatment for those who are wondering (i looked it up). I am also using "As I Am Coconut Cowash" as my shampoo right now, and haven't tried the Shea shampoo yet. This stuff is also incred. I guess I have a knack for finding products. My hair isn't curly either, but it still works perfect on me especially with SheaM Conditioner, but I imagine both of these together would be a curly girls dream!

My only issues would be that it takes forever to pump out but it's ok because it's due to the wonderful thick/richness of the shea.

If you are looking into spending more on something more high-end, like I was considering at first, there is no need. At $11 you will have gorgeous, manageable!!, and healthy, stylable hair. So good I am going to force my mother and my sister and bestie to try Shea Moisture.

How did I live without this??