October 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Conditioner - Shea Moisture - Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Condition

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by lindylu2202

Oh boy did I hate this matching shampoo and conditioner in the shower. Before I even had the conditioner rinsed I was planning on getting dressed and returning this to Ulta. While I was rinsing I was asking myself, "why did they market this as moisturizing? !" Got out of the shower, towel dried, brushed easily enough, not slick but not tangly as some have described, blow dried with a large round brush, turned around, looked in the mirror and WOW my hair is shiny. My split ends don't look split, my fly aways at the crown aren't flying AND... my dry, damaged hair is SO. SOFT. I will keep using and will not be returning. I cannot wait to see the condition of my hair weeks from now.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by sawmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this thinking it would be a great deep conditioner. Well, I've been through half the bottle and my hair is drier than ever. Ends like straw just 8 weeks after a cut. I decided to try something else, although I actually didn't think this was the problem. Glad I tried Aveda conditioner instead because my straw-like hair is silky and soft after one use.

Maybe this is good for short oily hair, I don't know. My hair is only a bit below my shoulders, and I've never had it feel or look this dry before....but now, problem solved! This got tossed in the garbage. I won't even use it as a shaving cream on my legs because it makes my skin itch.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by crzynluv56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this and the shampoo! GIRL JUST BUY THEM WHAT MORE INCENTIVE DO YOU NEED.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Sail7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this conditioner. All you need is one pump for your whole head (and I have thick hair). I have severely damaged hair from being a competitive swimmer, between the chlorine and silicone swim cap, my hair was pretty much being murdered. This product, in conjunction with the shampoo, which I use about once a week, has completely turned the state of my strands around. Plus, the ingredients are all natural with no sulfates, parabens, etc.
I mentioned before that I pretty much only use the shampoo once a week, and that's completely true. But for my hair type, that would normally make my hair super oily. Thankfully though I discovered another miracle product called cleansing conditioner. I used the Repure one and loved it! So, I'd use that every day in the shower, and I'd also use a tiny bit of the shea moisture conditioner as a rinse-mostly-out-leave-in-conditioner. If my hair was feeling dry, I'd use a bit more after towel drying.
Also something to consider is the vinegar hair rinse which I've been doing every other day. It really helps to remove buildup when your not shampooing regularly and plus, it adds great shine.
So that's how I use the shea moisture conditioner, and honestly, I think I will be using their products forever. The price is a bit high for me, but I use it so slowly that I don't think it's a problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by iwearfancypants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this conditioner because of the amazing ingredients and because it smells divine. I really wanted to like this conditioner so I tried using it as a deep conditioning mask, a leave-in conditioner, and as a regular conditioner, but it just does work for my hair. I think it was meant for thick hair because just a small amount it leaves my fine hair looking wet and greasy.

Odd Pro:
It's a decent skin moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by ashlyndmarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! It's better than the deep treatment masque in the same line. I enjoy the fragrance and I use it as a leave in as well as a deep conditioner. It always leaves my hair soft and moisturized. The pump gets more difficult to use as you get close to using up all the product. That's about the only con I have. However I wouldn't change the packaging because you'd had the same issue with a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by ashpash44

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. My first HG, I have bought this only twice so far because it last a long time for how I use it. I only use it as a leave in I hate it as a rinse out conditioner but it makes my hair feel so buttery soft as a leave in. Sometimes I add glycerin for extra moisture and my little curls/ringlets clump together perfectly they look so freaking cute. And I have 4a 3c curls

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a couple of months now, and I really like it. It does a great job in detangling my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. Since using this product, my hair feels and looks healthier, and I get less breakage/shedding. I'm only concerned about the sea kelp included, which I feel is counterproductive to my low porosity hair, since it seals cuticles.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by persprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm baffled by how many good reviews this product has. So far, it's dried out my hair ridiculously. I was blessed with very nice hair (waist length, wurly, medium thickness, medium-fine) and hadn't had big problems with tangles... until about a year ago. I'm not sure what's causing the problem, but you can see the breakage from how much I've had to untangle my hair. I was using my normal biolage, but just ran out a couple days ago. I bought this conditioner based on the high reviews, so I dared to have high hopes. After the first use, my hair felt like tangled straw and took forever to detangle. I just used it again in the shower. I combed my hair through with coconut oil until it was completely tangle free beforehand, which usually leaves it amazing-looking post shower. I get in the shower and come out with tangled straw again. WTF? My hair was squeaking as I was attempting to comb it out! New tiny tangles were everywhere. I even checked the bottle to make sure I didn't buy the shampoo by accident. I really want to toss this crap, but I paid $10....

To be fair, my hair does seem to like cones. But still, I don't think that's an excuse for drying my hair out

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I looooove this. It's very similar to the deep treatment masque but I decided to buy it anyway (product junkie). It's so nice. If I'm doing an updo I will use as a leave in... But mainly using it as a rinse out. Smells amazing and my hair is becoming so thick! The only negative is the poor little pump can't handle the product since it's so thick! Another win for Shea Moisture!