November 27, 2014 | 1699 users online

Masks - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Tomatoes - Skin Clearing Facial Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by jennakpalmer

This. Is. The. BEST BEST BEST mask ever. amazing, smells amazing. JUST DO IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's not a bad mask, but my face is sooo red after I use it, so I think I won't buy it again :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Synnfuleyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I just purchased this for the first time yesterday. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised at how well this mask worked to exfoliate my face and draw out dirt. Sadly, I admit that I am a "picker". Blackheads are the bane of my existence. And after a long, oily day, I usualy find that my blackheads are rough and sticking out a tad. If i notice this, I will go at my face with a tweezer for an hour pulling out all the little bumps.
Last night, I decided to try the mask BEFORE I looked in my 5x magnification mirror, and I was shocked to see that when the mask came off, there were no more wayward blackheads! I had nothing to pick at all! I went to bed with my skin feeling awesome, clean, and much smoother than usual.
Same results tonight, and I am a happy camper!
The best part is that although the mask is upward of $14, a small amount goes a very long way with a little water. I remove this mask with a washcloth in circular motions. Feels awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by littlerogers

OH MY GOSH THIS STUFF!!!
I'm 16 and this mask is perfect. I've bought the single masks ($2 @ target) three times. The first time I used it as a mask and my skin was soooooo soft. Smells like Cinnabon, too! But the second time I bought it, I needed a spot treatment. Honestly it works better as a spot treatment. I had this red, nasty zit on my chin. So I washed my face with Clean and Clear Acne Control (I only use it to treat bad breakouts) and applied my target moisturizer (I can never find any inexpensive ones!!). I then snipped the corner off my Yes to Tomatoes mask and spot treated the zit. I slept with it on. The next morning it was literally 1/2 it's original size. It was insane. The redness decreased and I had a mink heart attack: OMG this actually worked!!!!!!???!!?!?! I'm actually currently wearing it as a spot treatment. It has cleared my forehead and has gotten rid of numerous blemishes. I couldn't recommend this product enough!!! Also, my sensitive skin doesn't mind it at all(:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by surfergirl0

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product!! I never ever write reviews on products. This, I had to right one on. This product is true to its claim! I never had a problem with acne growing up. As soon as I hit my late twenties...BOOM!! Ance, it's awful. My skin will go from a few small breakouts to full on pizza face mode. I have tried everything. From higher end products at ulta, tv products, natural remedies to cheap drugstore products. I recently had a bad breakout tgat left me with tge red marks all over my face. On a whim I bought this. I have been using it everday for three days. I leave it in longer than the five min. My face is almost completely clear of any marks!!! I will keep using this product and the great thing is its only $15. To anyone out there struggling with acne, please try this. It will not only work but give you back the confidence that acne takes away.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by natsiroo

I was hesitant for buying this mask at first because my skin is sensitive and very acne prone. While at Target, I bought a little "single use" package of it to see how I liked it. Let me tell you, after using it, it made my skin feel so refreshed and soft. Since I have not used it a lot I have not seen a difference in my acne, however it doesn't irritate it so thats a go for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Haleyshermss

I've have bought this product at-least 3 times I never really saw a huge change in my white heads or black heads but it did help cover my face when all my break outs were so red. I think I am taking a break from this mask and branching out. I just ordered a sample from Paula's choice mask.. Hopefully does good for me... But I get so so SOOO scared trying new products my skin is sensitive and can't handle new things hopefully all these new product will do my skin some justice but let's be real.. Sometimes thing just have to go away naturally. So all in all. I say this is good for people with a few breaks out not acne.. Does not good. Sorryyy ! Cute products though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I have combination skin that's getting drier and less oily as I get closer to 40.

That said, I occasionally get a pimple or two, and that's when I use this product. It only has to stay on your face for 5 minutes (believe me, you do not want it on your face any longer than that - I left it on for 15 minutes once and I almost needed to chisel it off!) I've found that this product does a nice job of absorbing excess oil and drying out any pimples I may have.

I will definitely repurchase when I run out. I've had my jar for 7 months and still have a good amount of product left.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by HbrookeW

My favorite mask for acne I have EVER tried. I have tried all the masks you can think of, home remedy masks included. But this mask just calms my skin Down and doesn't dry my whole face out which is amazing since I have quite dry skin! I buy the sample packets because I'm afraid of it drying out in the tub so I just rated packaging for the sample.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by magnisky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a decent mask. For the price. Any good clay will help in absorbing dirt deep within pores, so it will make you cleaner. The consistency is white clay mask, pretty simple. I don't personally think the tomatoes do much. If there are any of you who might need suggestions in truly good amazing masks, I would suggest looking up the Glam Glow line, Beauty Diaries, and Shamask-I Plus Rejuvenating Mask (that is my personal favorite).