Garnier Garnier Fructis Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/21/2011 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good shampoo! I have tried so many dandruff shampoos to find they do little to nothing for flakes & itching dry scalp. I chose this one because of the ingredients and because it says it gets rid of flakes & itching for up to 3 days! Well I usually do not go 3 days without washing my very long waist length hair but it is nice to know that it might last longer than one day, so I bought it.
I like it very much! The smell is not bad at all and it really does work on the dry itchy scalp. My Son also has a scalp issue, washes his hair every single day and this shampoo works well for his hair too.
Our water supply up here is what causes the itchy, flaky scalp! If I put tap water into a glass and leave it for even 12 hours, white residue builds around the top of the glass! YUCK! A Derm. Doc. suggested we try this experiment to see if our scalp issues were more to do with the water than our heads & he is right. This shampoo is no miracle worker but it sure does attend to the dryness & itch for at least 2 days on my scalp. It also makes our hair look very shiny & smells good.

Popular Hair Products