April 18, 2014 | 904 users online

Eye Primer - Ruby Kisses - 24/7 Eye Shadow Magic Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Yes!!! Love this. Only 5 bucks from local beauty supply. Works just as good if not BETTER than most prestige brands. Will def be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Lovemygold2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am on the fence about this one. I don't have oily lids, they are quite normal. I applied an appropriate amount but after about 4 hours my shadow was creasing and the shadow I used doesn't normally crease when I wear it without any primer. Maybe the two didn't work well together, I am not sure. I used this with a powder shadow, I have yet to try it with any of my cream shadows. The great hing is the price, the bad is the availability (UK) but I noted that this performed better than the Nars eye primer which I got samples of. So it is pretty impressive if you are comparing drugstore to high end make up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Frouwke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

YES. So happy. First my holy grail for my oily, hooded lids was Etude House's Proof 10, but my second bottle didn't work on me as well as my first, for some reason. I could cry.

I checked out the whole eye primer section, and ordered this one and Avon's, for both around €10 including shipping on Ebay.

Avon's creased, but this one stays put, all night long. I wear lots of eyeshadow when I go out, so it's sweaty, smokey and I rub in my eyes - but it sticks! So happy to have found this.

[edit] Seems to have stopped working as well. I'll try and experiment more with the usage of this product, but colour me sad!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Sagehen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hate the extra packaging, but I like the product inside. Does a good job of keeping my shadow crease free, vibrant and in place for an entire workday. I found this at a local beauty supply store and was pleasantly surprised. The packaging looks like it is a dupe of UDPP, which I have not tried, and probably never will as long as this keeps performing for 1/4 the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Wildyetclassy

My first primer potion ever and probably my last. Got it for about $5 at a beauty supply store and used it for a natural smokey eye. Took a nap, went to a basketball game and came home 5 hours later with my makeup still perfect. Just a tiny bit of creasing (barely noticeable) and no melting/smudging at all. Made the shadow stubborn to get off, but it's nothing a little makeup remover won't fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by 84trillion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Obviously a dupe of the Urban Decay Primer Potion - which I have yet to try - but this made a dramatic foiled eye shadow look stay on all day long at work!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by mslmg27

I purchased this product on yesterday at my local BSS and tried it out today. What can I say but AWESOME!!! I have VERY oily eyelids. My eye makeup looks great when freshly applied but after a few hours, it's creasing like crazy, faded and just plan awful-looking. I've tried one other product, which was very cheap...you usually get what you pay for:( But, not with this product! It was just under $5 bucks and works like a million bucks!!! I put on the primer and applied my makeup around 6 a.m. this morning and at 7:33 p.m., my eye makeup looks like I just applied it! I plan on going back my local BSS very soon and stocking up!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by moe091108

i love love love this primer my colors are bright and they dont crease or fade and i slept with it to do the 24 hour trial and i woke up like i just did my makeup. i needed a new primer that would do a better job and this is it...DONT LISTEN TO THE BAD REVIEWS!!! this is great ladies :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by mochaallure

I love this stuff I have already purchased 2 of these gems. It has staying power. Its true the consistency isn't as thick as UDPP but it is almost as effective.It doesn't last as long as UDPP on me but it works good enough @ 4.99 verus 18.00 I'd rather stick to ruby kisses.The ruby kisses container is alot similar to UDPP. I don't really like the packaging but I guess it can be cut open just like UDPP to get more product out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! I LOVE this eyeshadow primer! I honestly didn't think anything could out perform UDPP or TFSI. Well, honey...enter Ruby Kisses! This stuff Here!? The bomb! It comes in a red tube that's shaped almost identical to UDPP original packaging. The consistency is not as thick as UDPP but more along the lines of TFSIs thinner consistency. I must say that it is equally as effective as both. If you're ever in the area of a beauty supply store, and looking for a dupe of the other two popular primers, check this stuff out. You'll be amazed. And it was only $5.99!!