Ruby Kisses Allover Glow Bronzing Powder

4.1

on 3/17/2014 8:42:00 PM

just really getting into bronzer...when u apply this product u can really see the difference. I really like it but i don't have anything to compare it too. I did recently purchase an ELF bronzer but thats a whole other review..eek

on 10/24/2013 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these I have all of them, I wish they would have done 1 with no shimmer so I can bronze with it. Decent bronzer for 4 bucks. Very powdery bc of it not being baked but still a nice bronzer. I think that for the price everyone should have in theyr makeup kit! I am nc45 in mac and I love all of them on me, I would not pay for mac msf as long as these are around.

on 2/14/2013 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Fabulous bronzers/highlighters!

I have this product in 3 shades - Deep Glow, Bronze Glow and Flushed Glow. On my NC43 skin, Deep Glow behaves exactly like MAC's Gold Deposit. It gives a golden, tanned look. Flushed Glow works as an iridescent/silvery blue-pink highlight and Deep Glow works as a golden highlight that blends in perfectly to give a my-skin-but-better glow.

As other reviewers have mentioned, the product is powdery, but that is a small price to pay for how it goes on. I'm not a sequin fan, so I blend, blend, blend the product with a soft brush, which leaves the colour and glow behind, but gets rid of the sequins.

The packaging can be a bit stiff to open, so I'm always fearing that I will break the casing or lose my grip on the product and crack it. For that, the 'powderiness' and the sequins, I'm only removing one lippie.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this bronzer! I bought it at my local beauty supply store and wasn't expecting such a great product. I am NW45 and I purchased bronze glow which is a pretty bronze shade with shimmer. Unlike everyone else the shimmer is what I adore. I wear this bronzed especially in the summer and when the sun hits it the shimmer makes your face glow literally. I always get compliments on how my skin is glowing and pretty when I have this on. I use it as a blush light sweeps across my cheeks and down my nose. I will definitely repurchase.

on 1/15/2012 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have this bronzing powder in bronze glow, which is a lovely warm toned coppery color. I do like this product but I have two complaints: it has excessive shimmer and glitter, which makes it hard to wear on the cheeks if you have big pores, and it is powdery. But, overall, I do love this product and i reach for it to add a nice tint to my face as a blush or highlight.

on 11/5/2011 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

What's that on your face??

That's what people will be asking you if you put this product on your face (Bronze Glow). The shimmer is that noticeable, to the point where it's more like glitter. Other than that, the color itself is beautiful. On my NC50 skin, the slight orange tint is nice, and it's easy to work with. If RK would make a BG for the face where the shimmer is reduced this would be a HG product.

on 4/21/2011 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Decent bronzer for 4 bucks. Very powdery bc of it not being baked but still a nice bronzer. If u see it pick it up.....I would get the darker one bc the other ones are more highlight than bronzer.

on 4/21/2011 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I got this bronzing powder in the shade Bronze Glow shade with some shimmer its a beautiful copper penny shade i can wear it as a blush my only disappointment is the shimmer without that it would be a holy grail bronzer for me but other than that its very nice applies very smooth and nice and a deeply pigmented bronzer for darker skin tones but for any of yu ladies that dont mind some shimmer this is great and it was only 3.99 and its simililar in packaging of the Milani baked bronzer just a reference so you can have an idea of what im trying to get across

Popular Bronzers