November 27, 2014 | 1516 users online

Gels/Soaps - Yes To Carrots - Hydrating Shower Gel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scent reminds me of baby powder with a touch of herbs, I like it because it is a soft scent nothing to overpowering. The shower gel is orange and has a normal consistency, not to thick or to thin. I have eczema sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin. It's a nice shower gel to use and the price is ok for the amount that you get. I personally like to variate my shower gels but I can see myself buying this again in the future!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Apart from the scent, which may be the combined smell of all the ingredients, i love this. Its one of the most hydrating shower gel i've used. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin. The container is abit of a hassle to use, as it dispenses from the top and you'll have to pour it out. But i guess this will make the product cheaper which is fine by me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have super sensitive skin, so I have to be very careful when it comes to body wash. I'm on my third bottle of this and I absolutely love it. My skin feels moisturized yet clean, and it doesn't break me out. It produces a beautiful lather when used with a loofah, and it smells SO GOOD. Not at all like carrots, but very soft and powdery and creamy. Yum! It's very easy to find at Target, Walgreens, and Whole Foods (just under $10, and you get a lot of product). Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by AlvaSofia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this. First of all, the container is huge and it still doesn't cost much at all! I also love that it is 99% natural and contains no parabens, a huge plus. Not fanatic about the smell, but it's okay since it lathers really nicely and leaves my skin super soft and nice. Overall it's a good shower gel and I will probably buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by LaDormeuse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am loving this shower gel! The lather is rich and creamy and smells amazing. It's natural, relatively inexpensive for what you're getting, and feels luxurious. I have very sensitive skin that is very prone to irritation and this hasn't ever caused me any problems. It's also very moisturizing. This is the kind of shower gel you look forward to using. TIP: There's a tiny, almost invisible sticker holding the top down. If you think you got a broken one, check and make sure you've removed the sticker.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by dlasky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

My skin began to change as I hit my 40's. It got drier and more sensitive, something nobody warned me about! I tried different moisturizing body washes, but most left me itchy and/or with bacne. This shower gel is a miracle for my skin. It lathers well, rinses clean, and my skin is happy. It also smells super-wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by kimberleanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After using the Yes to Cucumbers shower gel for the past 4 months, I decided to try out the Yes to Carrots shower gel, noticing that my skin has been getting a little bit dry due to everyday summer activities. Not only does my skin look and feel amazing, but I feel glowing and the smell makes me feel so refreshed and ready to start my morning. Definitely worth what I paid, so glad I found this line!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by betteefelon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After noticing that the skin on my legs was looking kinda dry (and not liking wearing moisturizer on hot days), I decided to look for a good body wash with some believable skincare goodies in it. This product seems good so far -- it felt really nice during use and had a pleasant, natural smell. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth, perhaps a bit less dry than if I'd used my regular body wash. I like that its touted ingredients (carrot juice, for example, for vitamins) are pretty high up in the ingredient list, where I think they *might* actually do something. I know it's asking an awful lot of a cleanser to expect that its vitamins might do anything for your skin (since they are only on for a minute or so before being washed off), but I get really annoyed when the claimed beneficial ingredients are at the bottom of the ingredients list -- not the case on this one. It also didn't cause a rash or anything, which is a problem I've had with several other body washes in recent history (Dove, Philosophy, Bath & Body Works). I'd recommend it. EDIT: Sadly, I stopped using this because I had an allergic reaction. My boyfriend hasn't had any problems. I'm allergic to many things, so I don't think this makes it a bad product in any way. It just wasn't for me. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

this is a good wash and i enjoy the scent, smells like baby oil or powder. Was cheap and the bottle is huge. its moisturizing but can be a little irritating in certain areas, iv also used this to wash my face and it stings around the eyes. Another annoying thing is the flip cap on mine doesn't work so i have to unscrew it each time. The ingredients are good, theres a few i could care less about but its still acceptable. So overall its good not great.