November 24, 2014 | 1702 users online

Fragrances - mark - Ibiza Sol fragrance mist

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was able to get this in a swap, and was excited about what I was smelling at first! It smelled great on me, and I was thinking that I had a new summer fragrance. However, this lasts for all of 5 minutes. I was worried about this, as this has been the case for all of the mark fragrances I've tried. If I was just going on scent, I would give this a 5, but since it doesn't last very long, it gets a 3. Per the website, mark states that this has notes of: honeysuckle, pear, white geranium and musk. These are some of my faves, and this does have a lovely scent - crisp and clean yet a little sparkling and fruity. I only wish it would last longer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

perfect for summer, that warm, sweet smell. initial spray is citrusy & sweet. dries down to sweet but not sugary. will be using as a cheaper alternative to mix with my jo malone. i just needed a little bit more sweetness and this might just do the trick. will update with how the combo works together. took one lippie off because scent doesnt last long and bottle is so tiny...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by tstar18

LOVE it!!! Perfect scent for summer! Refreshing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

Another new scent coming out for Mark. It is hard for me to rate this new perfume actually but I have given it a try. It is a nice scent, but nice is not what I want in a fragrance. It is not very strong of a smell, nor does it last that long on myself. It is not an offensive fragrance in the least though. I can see wearing this to the beach, office, Church, casual wear sort of days, but not to impress anyone because it is not an impressive kind of smell. It is a fresh, just out of the shower kind of smell to me. It does not smell like a soap but just refreshing. On a hot Summer's day, I can see this as an uplifting kind of fragrance. I will wait and see for one of those too hot to stand it kind of days and see if it wears well. For now, I gave it an overly generous 4 on overall rating for it's freshness, because a 3 would have been too low of an opinion. I did give it a 3 on price though because for a 1.7 oz. bottle of this fragrance, I think the price is set too high & I can find better lasting scents for the same or lower price. I gave it a 3 on the packaging which is also generous since the bottle reminds me of an aftershave bottle scent for a man! Nothing special or grand about it's appearance.
Overall, I will update later on when I can wear this on one of the hottest days of the year. Perhaps then it will be more appealing to my sense of smell. Like I said, it smells ok, not bad, not anything great. Lasting power could be way better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by missalys95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

a great summer scent! not too strong, has a marine-ish feel with a hint of pear and honeysuckle... its my new favorite for summer!
no problems at all with it :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Marine floral fragrance, notes of honeysuckle, pear, white geranium and musk. A nice fresh scent for the summer.