Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I've always been a fan of urban decay makeup. I have eyelashes that are long and thick but they like to stick straight out. I bought this mascara hoping that it would help my lashes. It's not that bad, but I wouldn't ever buy it again. The formula doesn't stay on very good and it doesn't go on very well.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing brush, I kept the sample brush and have used it to apply other mascaras
removes easily (does break me out so I remove it before washing face or showering so it doesn't travel onto cheeks)
true BLACK
CURLS and grabs outter lashes
lasts about 12 to 16 hrs before slightly flaking

***I think this is being discontinued :*( I just ordered the sample size on their website and they're out of the full size

on 8/22/2014 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I received a sample of this mascara in my UD Book of Shadows and I'll admit, I really like it. At first I wasn't convinced, but after using it more, I like the wet formula and the curled look it gives my lashes. My lashes do not curl easily, but even without curling, this mascara makes me look wide awake. I do wish it was waterproof because I prefer waterproof mascaras, but that doesn't change how good this product is. There is no detectable smell and it lasts all day. I didn't notice any smudging. However, I wouldn't repurchase this because of the $20+ price tag. Although I really really love the formula, I think there are drugstore mascaras that are just as good for less.

on 6/29/2014 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am on my second tube of this mascara. Before finding this godsend, my stick straight lashes would droop down to my cheekbones. With this mascara (and- I'll admit- a curler), my lashes look long, full, and they stand up! This is THE BEST mascara for those with straight lashes.

This mascara is just okay. It holds curl for about 6 hours, but it is very clumpy. There are way better mascaras out there that are cheaper that do a better job. It does not give length, or volume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm the type of girl who has long and thick lashes but they are straight. Curling helps, but I hate that bam-straight look so when I saw this I really wanted it. I loved how it looked when I applied it. The only problem I have is it doesn't have good staying power and smears all over. Isn't worth the pricey-ness, but still nice :)

on 5/4/2014 2:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am still on my quest for the perfect mascara. This is not it, but I would give it a 4 just for sheer staying power. I worked a couple of twelve hours shifts and did not wash my face in between. I was too tired even for cleansing wipes. So around 38 hours after I put this stuff on, it finally started rubbing off when a coworker made me laugh so hard I cried. 38 hours of work, sleep, driving, etc. I didn't see any noticeable curling, but it did darken and define my lashes. Loved the brush too, and formula was easy to apply, no clumping. Also, seriously, 38 hours??

on 4/14/2014 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm a fan of this mascara. The shape of the curved wand, the spikey plastic bristles, and the moist formula work very well with my lashes. I get defined length with a nice amount of volume without any clumps (thanks to the plastic bristles working like a comb). My lashes hold curl on their own, so I can't speak on the curl holding factor.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a travel sized one of these mascaras as a free bonus with an Urban Decay order. I was very pleasantly surprised when I used it. My biggest problem with mascaras is that they all tend to smudge underneath my eyes. This one is pretty smudge resistant. It gives a nice amount of volume, but not much length. I didn't notice any super curling abilities, but that's what eyelash curlers are for.

on 4/6/2014 2:57:00 PM

This is my HG mascara. No Cons here...

PROS:
- I love the packaging.
- The brush is no nonsense. The arch with plastic bristles design really allows me to get every last lash coated.
- The formulation is perfect. My lashes actually curl and stay curled all day without using an eyelash curler.
- It is black and doesn't fade or flake. All mascara runs on me, as I have super watery eyes, but this a better one.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products