September 30, 2014 | 1747 users online

Highlighters - Jemma Kidd Makeup School - Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme - Rose Gold [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I managed to get two of these from QVC right before it was announced that the brand was going under. I'm so glad I did! This is a very natural and so easy to use. I'm yellow toned and love the rose gold color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this a while ago buti am a highlighter whore so own many many other. I wuld liken this to MAC CCB in hush in that it has a very slight peach undrtone (i have rose gold which would suit warm tones). The thing withnhush is that although more portable i find if it hasnt been used for a while the product goes a little stiff - not sure how to described it. Hush is cream base but this feels and dries to a powder finish even though it blends like cream. The other pro this has is that it is very thin so if you have a clutch it may take up less space but also it has a mirror.
    I dont know why but i bought a backup and im not even a third of the way through the first. I use with a fingers or a RT setting brush and compared to say NARS Copacabana this is more suitable for day time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:07:00 AM More reviews by JoannaHollyx

Love love love love this highlighter. It's so so easy to use, requires no skill at all.

I have it in iced gold. I normally make a lot of effort with my glowiness by using primers, highlighters under foundation etc but if I'm feeling lazy I can just whack on foundation and then apply some of this product on my cheekbones, bridge of nose and above my brows and it instantly gives an amazing natural looking glow.

So so so worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by kocoannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yep am in love with this highlighter!

What can I say! It is totally effortless to blend, isn't sticky and comes in a pretty sleek round case with a mirror!

I love the colour, it has just a touch of gold and is perfect for a lovely, yummy dewy look.

I apply it to the top of my cheek bones and half of the top centre of the bridge of my nose. I pretty much use this every day!

It also turns up quite nice and natural in flash photography as well.

Love Love Love!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2012 4:21:00 AM More reviews by blushmetweetme

I hate to bring down the great rating for this product, but i feel the need to say that i am not in love with this product. I am fair skinned, and this just does NOT show up on my skin, even in the sun or in strong lighting when it really should. The color, texture, packaging, everything about this product is amazing, but the fact that it doesn't show up, means that i cant even use this as this primary use. Would much rather use a dewy liquid such as NARS copacabana illuminator.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by emma1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS!
    1) really great stylish packaging, also nice and slim.
    2) gives the most gorgeous glow/slight slimmer, lit-from-within kind of look
    3) feel like i'm NEVER going to run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by irinachka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this product. I use it all over the face, under my light foundation (chanel aqualumiere), it creates a very nice dewy skin without looking oily. Sometimes I use it one the temples and top of the cheek bones, on top of foundation. Recently I bought real techniques stippling brush and it applies flawlessly with it. Highly recommended product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by notfalling028

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favourite highlighter, I keep repurchasing it as I use it every day. It doesn't smell, comes in a cute little box and gives very subtle healthy glow with no obvious glitter. Rose gold is a perfect warm shade for my very slightly tanned complexion, looks really natural and makes a huge difference to how the face looks.
    Other highlighters I have used - Bobbi Brown shimmer brick, Bare minerals, Urban Decay and everything by Benefit, but I keep coming back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by patchworkbee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

- very subtle shine, natural looking
    - i use it even in day time because its so natural
    - you need a small amount only
    - i have both shades (rose glow and iced gold); both beautiful
    - the creamy texture is very easy to apply: either with finger or brush
    - i sometimes wear it on my bare face (no foundation)
    - also on tinted moisturizer a fine finish
    - use on cupids bow, nose - whatever you want to highlight on yr face

love, love, love this product. particularly because it is so subtle and natural. i just turned 40 and i hate anything glittery - always have and now i am beyond the glitter age.... ,-)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 7:41:00 AM More reviews by youngnjaded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy cow- this is the most under-rated product for that natural movie star perfect glow. It's the most lovely natural sheen: true shimmer, not glitter. I'm too old for glitter and didn't even like it when I was a teen and a lot of products, even reviews that say "shimmer" end up = glitter. But not this! The type of shimmer reminds me of my previous love, MAC Pearl Cream Base Color, but the MAC could look overly frosty- not this! The base of the Rose gold is pretty sheer and since I had to buy it on line and all the pictures made it look much darker, I was almost expecting it to be like a rosy-bronzer hightlighter cream, so. I was surprised to open it to find what looked like a beigey-rose-gold powder. It is lighter, than I expected, but far more wearable and the texture is amazing- it's not powder, but it has the velvety feel of powder. This wears better than the MAC, too.

the only thing I didn't absolutely love is the compact. Since I have this in my purse, I wish it looked prettier- more like an antique silver compact or something, but this is solid,durable, utilitarian. I've dropped my purse plenty of times and the mirror is intact (and perfectly clear), so the kind of rubbery exterior of the compact does its job.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No