Nude by Nature Mineral Bronzer

3.5

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

While it has a nice consistency (as most Nude by Nature products do), this bronzer is extremely orange-red in colour and can appear harsh on most light skin tones. Ironically, I received this in Nude by Nature's Complexion Perfection kit in the shade "Light". I don't think it was a very good idea to include this in a kit designed for light skin, however if you have a very tanned/darker skintone, I imagine this would be extremely flattering on you as it feels light on the skin, goes on easily and most importantly; won't irritate sensitive skin at all. While this product definitely isn't for me, I still think it's a very good product for somebody with the right skintone and would recommend it to you guys.

on 6/3/2015 3:07:00 PM

This has been my go-to bronzer for about 2 and a half years now. As people are saying, a little does go a long way. And it can appear a bit orange on those of us that are fair skinned. But when I use fake tan, it's the perfect bronzer and not orangey at all.

on 1/27/2015 9:02:00 AM

This bronzer can be very dark and orange if not used carefully. I only use the smallest amount and blend like crazy, and I quite like the natural glowy look. It didn't bother my skin and lasted all day.

However it can be very messy to use. Because I only need a little bit, i usually need to tap off excess which ends up on my table rather than back in the container, and I hate wasting mineral type powders.
It is a nice looking bronzer, but for price and the level of care needed to apply it, I'll probably search for something a little easier and cheaper to use after I finish it up.

on 3/5/2014 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This stuff is really pigmented. Fair skinned ladies tread carefully. It can look very orange, It does have a little shimmer to it, nothing extreme but it is not matte. I prefer to use this VERY sparingly during the summer. The packaging is messy and not portable. You don't want to just toss this loose powder in your purse. I would not purchase this product again.

Pros:
- Highly pigmented (a little goes a long way)
- Nice finish (not too shimmery)
- Package contains a lot of product

Cons:
- Poorly packaged
- Too orange

on 1/23/2014 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

A little bit definitely goes a long way with this bronzer. It isn't very noticeable when blended, but if you put too much on you look like you rolled some Doritos around the outside of your face. It can have a very red/orange tinge to it. I am borderline with this one, I like it but I don't. There are definitely better ones out there. Probably wouldn't re-purchase.

on 9/30/2013 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this bronzer. It does not bother my skin at all. No itchiness it does not have nasty stuff like many other so called mineral makeup brands and it is great also on my fair skin. However it is very pigmented so it really is best to be applied with a very soft brush. I have never really been fan of mineral makeup before I came across Nude By Nature. I do think the packaging could be better though because you do need to be very careful not to spill this stuff. And it is matte on my skin. I hate shimmery bronzers. I do hope I can order this to Europe when I run out.

It's a very reddish bronzer with shimmer, although that doesn't show up much. There's not much to say about this product except its slightly below average. Would not repurchase.

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

Don't get me wrong, it is a great bronzer. It is very pigmented and a little bit goes a long way, but the colour is quite orange. I think that nude by nature should really bring out a matte bronzer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A little bit goes a long way. This product would honestly last you a century if you used it everyday. Its great. It looks natural, feels great and you can build up the bronzer for a night looks. Give it a go! Thumbs up

on 10/17/2012 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Ok so this is a great product for those looking for the natural look. I really would love if NBNature would make it into a pressed powder, as the consistency would make it far easier and less time consuming to apply. Especially considering I use my bronzer as a quick, multi purpose pick me up. I am an avid mineral makeup fan- but one of my qualms with loose mineral powders is when they are highly pigmented colours (ie. blush, bronzer, eye shadows) it can be tricky to control the amount of colour you want to apply, and if it hasn't covered the brush evenly, you have to buff and re-correct etc.
That's where the comment the previous reviewer made comes into play- about taking the time to apply correctly etc. But just dropping the word out to the ladies who have seen the application video's where this bronzer seems to apply seamlessly, with an airbrushed look and perfect colour distribution.
Not a product you can throw in your back and use for quick touch up's to inject some life back into your complexion when needed. Like I said above- if they could make it in pressed powder form- pure awesomeness:)))

Popular Bronzers