November 28, 2014 | 1264 users online

Treatments (Face) - Ren - Keep Young and Beautiful SH2C Serum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been on a continual quest to replace my beloved Tracie Martyn Firming Serum with a less expensive option. When you can purchase nearly THREE Ren KY&B serums for a single Tracie Martyn... well, it's almost worth forcing yourself to like it more, right? Luckily, it does a pretty decent job. I look glowy when I use it and it doesn't bring on or worsen any blemishes. I have taken to mixing two pumps with By Terry Seve de Rose, and between the two, I have months of morning skincare taken care of. It's much more cost effective and nearly effective enough to make me not pine for the Firming Serum.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by magsfarm

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Blech. Really bad smell should have been my first clue that this was a one-and-done purchase. Smells like fish-no other way to describe it. I stuck with it, just because I'd spent so much on it and wanted to give it a chance. BUT, not a winner. If I spend this much on a product I really want to enjoy the experience of using it, and also feel it is improving my skin. The smell was pretty bad, and on top of that the texture is slippery and even watery. It was not fun to use, nor did it seem like my skin looked any different after using it for a few months. Moving exclusively to MyChelle products.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by pretty4me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sirtuin, a rice protein, helps prolong cell life. Hexapeptides fight wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid hydrates. Vitamin C brightens, lightens, tightens. Great serum for fighting aging and protecting the skin from future aging. One pump is all you need, top it off with a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by sun111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this serum is amazing. Made my skin really plump and extremely radiant. I am on my third bottle of this product and still impressed

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I cannot provide a full review on this product as I returned it with only a week of use. I am not normally offended by the scent of products, but this serum smelled so fishy to me I could not bear it on my face any longer.

I have an eye serum from REN that I really like, and that's what led me to try out this serum. I purchased this online, without checking it out in store. I am not sure if I would have noticed the scent in the store, because it's not something that I was able to detect straight out of the bottle, only as I was slathering it onto my face.

I'm sure it's a lovely product - as I mentioned I am happy with other REN products that I have tried, however, if you are sensitive to scents I would recommend steering clear of this one.