October 25, 2014 | 1700 users online

Polishes - Zoya - Jules

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by spaghetti30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great neutral. Gray meets gold. Sort of the color of a shell. Something a little flashy, but totally work appropriate. I think its awesome for me since I like gray, but plain gray with my skin tone tends to look like dead hands. Add the flash of gold and magic!

I thought application was about on par with most of Zoya's shimmers. It wasn't as runny as some other brands, but it did not need any thinner. It made it easy to not flood my cuticles.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by morningbender

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a unique color and has a lot of depth to it. But it just isn't a "wow" for me. I like it, but not enough to buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Jules is such a cameleon color on my NC25 skintone. Its a neutral shimmery earthy gold-taupe overall....antique golden pewter maybe? In different lighting situations it can look warm, cool, gold, grey, or beige lol! At first I wasn't sure if I liked it but after a day on my nails I was in love :) Least to say its a very unique shade. I thought the formula was fine and you get full coverage in two coats.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by vesperholly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Maybe I got a bad bottle, but my Jules is thick and gloppy. It's nearly impossible to do one coat evenly or thinly, and it separates, bubbles and pulls on subsequent coats. Then it chips off within a day. This is the only Zoya shimmer I own, so I wonder if the formula was poor.

The color is gorgeous and unique, but not flattering against my skintone (NW/C20), either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Such an unusual neutral polish but I like it! Kind of a grayish-champagne-beige color with shimmer. Looks beautiful on my toes. I was looking for a darker color for fall and this is perfect as I still have no clue how to apply super vampy colors without making a huge mess. Two coats is opaque and wears well with a base and top coat. If you are a neutral lover and looking for something different but not too crazy, try this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Drigsby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Formula is perfect on this one: not too thick, not too thin. Really pretty in the sunlight and plays very classy with my engagement ring. Wears well, highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by laureg

An utterly beautiful and unique polish. It's grayed champagney oystery color with a gold pearly flash. It's unlike anything I've seen before, and it looks amazing on. It's not metallic or frosty, I would classify this one as a pearl. It's a stunning neutral, classy and edgy at the same time. It also looks amazing with a matte topcoat on it, so it's a very versatile polish. Perfect for all year round. Great formulation, great wear. I would recommend this polish to anyone and it would likely suit most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Jules is a lovely greyed-out champagne shimmer. Fool-proof application, excellent wear-time, and perfect year-round. It's just a lovely neutral with a kick that any skin tone/ color can pull off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

This is a beautiful shimmery champagne white-gold shade. In the bottle it even has gray properties. This polish applies so easily and settles into a mirror-like finish on the nail. I am always amazed at how smooth my nails feel when I am wearing Zoya, even without top coat. This is a lovely neutral color and a good base for adding other colors/glittery, etc., but it's wonderful on its own. Sally Hansen Insta Dry top coat works well with this, as well as Poshe. Zoya wears like iron, too. I said I would purchase again but in other shades. Zoya has so many to choose from that I don't see myself ever buying the same shade twice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by msdi2u

I knew I had to buy this as soon as I laid eyes on it. Jules is really nice! A taupe-champagne with golden shimmer, and it applied very nicely! I only needed 2 coats to get it to look perfect, but I will have to update this after I see how long it lasts before it starts chipping. So far, I have not had great luck with Zoya polishes and the wear time... but everything deserves a chance, so maybe this one will work for me. The color is also very flattering on my skin tone (light olive).