August 23, 2014 | 1744 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Brush/Blush l (pink tangerine)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2004 10:08:00 AM More reviews by frenchlibrarian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is now one of my favourite blushes from Maybelline.The color is perfect for my very fair skin color with a slight yellow undertone.It is a soft shimmery pinky-peach which is very balanced:not too pink,not too peach.It is very subtle so only for fair and light skintones.
I believe this is not oil-free so it may break you out.But If you find one,give it a try.A truly beautiful color and instant pick-me-up in a very subtle way.
Update:I deducted 2 lippies because it makes my skin break out and does not last.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2004 1:15:00 PM More reviews by AznChickie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

heheh this stuff is EXCELLENT! since it goes on as nothing more than gold shimmers on my face, i use it as AOS instead of blush. i like this better than the WnW AOS because it's golden shimmer instead of just plain ol' tan. it brightens up my face and makes it beautifully glowy even at 6 AM!

i'm really upset that maybelline discontinued this but since i found it at my friendly local dollar store i stocked up and bought about 8! i don't think i'll run out of it too soon because with this stuff, a little bit goes a looooong way and the pan is generous enough. LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 2:29:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

I agree that this is definitely just like Orgasm, except I noticed that it comes on alot more sheer and isn't as sparkly. Really nice color if I'm going for a natural, fresh look. I love how Maybelline blushes actually come with a brush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2003 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Who am I to argue with all the great reviews, tried a friends and it does look like Nars Orgasm -but Maybelline has in fact discontinued Pink tangerine! So looking around I found that Prestige Silk blush and Jane Blushing Baby Doll are ringers for the infamous Nars Orgasm. Thank God for copy-cats!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2003 5:32:00 PM More reviews by debbers

Love this color! I'm a bit ruddy, but I do usually need a bit of something to look balanced. This is perfect- a shimmery peachy/pink, not too heavy on the peach or the pink! Goes well with my golden brown hair and hazel eyes, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 12:19:00 PM More reviews by rionnhannah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I recieved this in a swap and have to admit I love it so much more than NARS Orgasm (which I just swapped away). Why did they have to discontinue it?!!! It makes my skin just glow. Love it, love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2003 12:22:00 AM More reviews by trishipoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is different then Orgasm, but still gorgeous!It goes on very sheer so would work very good for PPP. You can't beat the price nad I think it is a universally flattering shdae! This is now discontinued :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2003 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To me... this IS Orgasm blush.. and i got em both. They go on the same, look the same, and somehow.. the brush on the maybelline one is actually good! THis goes on a sheer pink with shimmer.. gold shimmer i think and it just gives me a nice glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2003 3:17:00 PM More reviews by loulou7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I heard this was similiar to Orgasm, so I had to try it before purchasing the "real" Orgasm. I am very pale and this is a light color on me. I have to use quite a bit for it to show up. I don't normally wear alot of blush anyways, so it works for me. I had looked high and low for this and found one left at my local drugstore and it was priced at $1.29!!! what a bargain! Its been discontinued, i guess. I still want Nars, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 6:35:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard this has been discontinued (sniff sniff) so if you like it you better stock up! This is a NARS Orgasm look-a-like only I like this better. It's a pretty shimmery pinky peach shade but the shimmer isn't overwhelming at all. This color is great for the spring and summer. I love Maybelline blushes because they look so natural on and they add just the right amount of color.