July 29, 2014 | 1493 users online

Scrubs - Trillium Organics - Face Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Zuhay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have such admiration for Trillium Organics. This has become my favorite line of body products. Their commitment to USDA Certification ensures that you are getting nothing but the finest in terms of ingredients. A close friend recommended this Face Polish to me describing it as "a face lift in a jar". Really???? How was I suppose to not experiment with a recommendation like that? I purchased the Advanced Face Polish in Primrose and Cranberry Wrinkle Relief Cleanser and have been delighted with the results.

My single favorite aspect about this polish is that it serves 3 functions. You are cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing in one step! And as far as anti-aging goes it has anti-inflammatory Neroli which supports aging skin and antioxidant Rose which fights wrinkles naturally.

I have used this polish quickly to exfoliate and moisturize and I have also left it on for 5 minutes as a mask when I want an extra treatment. It works simply amazing. I smooth it all the way down my neck to get the benefits there as well. My skin looks noticeably better and I have had no adverse affects (acne breakouts or over-drying skin are always a risk for me). My skin has a healthy glow and a prominent forehead wrinkle appears slightly less visible in just a matter of weeks. It's almost like the product is so moisturizing it works like a "filler" on wrinkles for lack of a better description.

I simply cannot say enough positive things about this product other than simply try it for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! I just tried a sample of this, but I'd like to buy it. This is for the regular face polish, they also make an "oil-free" one as well as another one that is extra-moisturizing. This regular one is very moisturizing as it is, though. It's basically like a salt scrub for the face, it exfoliates, but then when you rinse it off, since it has lots of great oils in it like jojoba and olive oil (?), lavendar, etc. it leaves your skin totally smooth and exfoliated as well as moisturized and smooth. Surprisingly, I did not break out from it, in spite of the oils in it. My skin has never felt or looked so smooth - I highly recommend this.