Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Euphoria

4.2

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I own over 100 lipsticks and this makes the top 10 for sure. It is a gorgeous deep plum shade with enough red to make it wearable. The only downside is that the longevity is so-so, only 3 or 4 hours, but it is very creamy and doesn't dry out the lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a bold, almost bright but still deep, beautiful plum colour that adds life to my light/fair cool toned skin. No brown tones like some plums have, which look lovely on some but not on me. Not drying and applies smoothly. You can apply a light coat for a little pop of colour or you can apply it more thickly for rich opacity. It goes on creamy and over time set to a satin matte colour on me. I'd wear this more for evenings for with clothing that complimented it well. Wears for several hours before needing a touch-up. Oh and it's so comfortable and light on the lips. If you're looking for a plum-berry shade that isn't muted then try this one out if you can.

on 1/26/2015 7:11:00 PM

Wow, talk about a good lipstick. It's a little pricey (between 9-12$) but well, tbh very well worth it. I have never seen such a lovely shade. It's very beautiful and red, with lovely berry undertones. This lipstick stays on for around 6 hours by itself. If you are wearing this lipstick avoid eating certain fruits; apples, primissons, sharon fruit; unless you have the lipstick nearby your lipstick will come off otherwise.

Notes: Best paired with berry lipliner. As this lip liner makes the lipstick work with lighter skin tones and will give the lips a larger and fuller appearance. Also a light lip balm underneath is recommeneded.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a beautiful berry color. It is a nice darker, cool toned shade. It does apply a little sheer but the color can be built up. It is creamy and not drying on my lips at all. I'm actually surprised it does not stain my lips much but it has a decent staying power. The packaging it nice. It is a metallic bronze/plum and it has the name and color swatch on bottom. I am not a huge CoverGirl fan and I only tried this lipstick on a whim. I'm glad I did because these lipsticks are great and I have since bought four more and haven't been disappointed. The only thing I've been disappointed on was I didn't try them earlier. I love Revlon, Rimmel and L'Oreal lipsticks. CoverGirl lipsticks are far creamier than then the other three. Love.

on 8/9/2014 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is one of the best lipstick i ever bought. Matte, its soft and creamy and keeps lips moisturized, nice color, and has no smell. my lips tend to get dried up and cracked while using some lipstick and this one didnt cause any of that so i know this is a good product. worth buying. i want to try it in some other colors too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great color, awful taste

on 10/18/2013 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this lipstick! I went way out of my comfort zone with this. 90% of my lip collection is light pinks or pinkish nudes, and I wanted to try something bold and fun for my medium olive tan skin (NW25) for the fall. This color is so beautiful.. its a deep raspberry-ish plum color and just brightens up the face so beautifully. I did a bronzey eye with this lip and its perfect. I have gotten many compliments. This color seems like it could be from a high end line like Mac with the color and pigmentation, and I am impressed with the quality so far- its creamy and feels good on the lips and has lasted all morning at work. Highly recommend!

on 9/22/2013 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

wow, what a pretty color! im nc30 and it is very flattering. the perfect amount of red/purple. id say its neutral, so it most likely will work on most skin tones. the formula is great. comfortable on the lips, somewhat moisturizing and stays put. it is demi matte. makes me feel so sophisticated when i wear it! will go great w my fall wardrobe.

on 8/28/2013 3:49:00 AM

Absolutely Love this lipstick, last all day!!!! Pigmented, very smooth, not drying, beautiful shade Euphoria, won't smudge at all, no words to describe this color very sexy deep berry and wine red. Perfecti for fall winter color

on 3/29/2013 6:44:00 PM

All of the lip perfection lipsticks are great. This color in particular I got because I wanted a deep, deep blood red color, not that dark but not a bright red either. This is a great in between - it looks very similar to the color on the packaging - it's a deep berry red with a hint of magenta. It goes on extremely smoothly, doesn't crease, is very pigmented, and lasts all day. Even when you wipe this off with a tissue, there is still a stain on your lips. This would get 5 lippies from me if it wasn't so hard to get off.

Recommended for Medium Skin