Caress Fine Fragrance Elixirs - Scarlet Blossom

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/13/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been trying a few of these for awhile now and they don't last 12 hours as they claim. They smell nice and lather like a normal body wash but the claim on lasting fragrance is not what I experienced.

Smells great though and leaves me feeling fresh.

on 1/24/2015 6:27:00 PM

LOVE this wash! It leaves your skin soft, lathers up really well, and the smell is amazing!

on 4/13/2014 1:04:00 PM

Caress Scarlet Blossom is THE best body wash ever. It makes me feel young again. I have been having a lot of trouble finding it lately (nowhere that I have looked!). Please don't EVER discontinue it. Please tell all stores to carry it, because we love it!

on 4/11/2013 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I decided to try this after smelling this at Walgreens. The bottle says it is supposed to have red lychee and patchouli notes, but I get more muskiness and wood notes. It is indeed a sensual floriental scent and lathers well. My skin feels clean and the scent lingers temporarily in both the air and on my skin. I love the red color of the bottle, but wish I can get more of a lychee smell. I think it is a good body wash overall from the Caress line. Just not sure if I would buy again as I have many other body washes to rotate with.

on 2/15/2013 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love, love, love the scent of this body wash. Nice notes of patchouli, amber, and maybe a hint of jasmine. I really wish they had a lotion of this. Definitely the best smelling drugstore/supermarket body wash. I would put this up there with some of Bath and Body works better scents .

on 2/7/2013 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

It's a plus for me if a soap scent doesn't linger. I want body wash to smell great while I'm using it but I don't want it to interfere with my perfume. Scarlett Blossom is perfect for that. It performs like a standard body wash but it smells fantastic and high end imho and it's a great cheap thrill.

on 6/21/2012 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This smells amazing! It lathers & cleanes well, yet leaves skin soft.

on 6/21/2012 3:39:00 PM

This stuff smells amazing, but unfortunately the smell does not linger on the skin long after the shower. I would be hoarding the stuff if it did. Only problem with it is that the hole the product comes out of is a little big, so I end up squeezing more out than I need.
Not sure if I should be doing this, but I wash my makeup brushes with this, too. It makes for a lovely experience when I'm putting on my makeup :)

on 6/21/2012 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Like another reviewer said, this stuff puts Victoria's Secret to shame. This is the sexiest scented body wash I have ever used. It actually reminds me of Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb, one of my favorite scents or Sensual Amber by B&BW. It has a rich, honeyed amber scent with patchouli and musk notes. The dark red coloured gel suds up nicely and doesn't dry out my skin. Scent doesn't linger that long after shower but I don't mind. One of my few drugstore HG items!

on 5/17/2012 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've gone through at least 2-3 bottles of this and never thought to review it. I use this mostly in the fall and winter because it's a deep scented body wash that smells warm and sensual. Red Lychee and patchouli, but the patchouli smells more like woods or sandalwood. This actually smells far more expensive than it is, but it isn't moisturizing. It's a basic body wash for me. I didn't want to like it so much, because Caress is known for discontinuing my favorite scents. Remember the cream oil body washes? Those smelled sort of similar to this, only I'd say this scent is more refined.