November 25, 2014 | 1781 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Fine Fragrance Elixirs - Scarlet Blossom

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Wolfbell

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Caress Scarlet Blossom is THE best body wash ever. It makes me feel young again. I have been having a lot of trouble finding it lately (nowhere that I have looked!). Please don't EVER discontinue it. Please tell all stores to carry it, because we love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this after smelling this at Walgreens. The bottle says it is supposed to have red lychee and patchouli notes, but I get more muskiness and wood notes. It is indeed a sensual floriental scent and lathers well. My skin feels clean and the scent lingers temporarily in both the air and on my skin. I love the red color of the bottle, but wish I can get more of a lychee smell. I think it is a good body wash overall from the Caress line. Just not sure if I would buy again as I have many other body washes to rotate with.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by MES

I love, love, love the scent of this body wash. Nice notes of patchouli, amber, and maybe a hint of jasmine. I really wish they had a lotion of this. Definitely the best smelling drugstore/supermarket body wash. I would put this up there with some of Bath and Body works better scents .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by rosarita

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a plus for me if a soap scent doesn't linger. I want body wash to smell great while I'm using it but I don't want it to interfere with my perfume. Scarlett Blossom is perfect for that. It performs like a standard body wash but it smells fantastic and high end imho and it's a great cheap thrill.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Purplegal

This smells amazing! It lathers & cleanes well, yet leaves skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by septimber

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff smells amazing, but unfortunately the smell does not linger on the skin long after the shower. I would be hoarding the stuff if it did. Only problem with it is that the hole the product comes out of is a little big, so I end up squeezing more out than I need.
Not sure if I should be doing this, but I wash my makeup brushes with this, too. It makes for a lovely experience when I'm putting on my makeup :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Like another reviewer said, this stuff puts Victoria's Secret to shame. This is the sexiest scented body wash I have ever used. It actually reminds me of Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb, one of my favorite scents or Sensual Amber by B&BW. It has a rich, honeyed amber scent with patchouli and musk notes. The dark red coloured gel suds up nicely and doesn't dry out my skin. Scent doesn't linger that long after shower but I don't mind. One of my few drugstore HG items!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I've gone through at least 2-3 bottles of this and never thought to review it. I use this mostly in the fall and winter because it's a deep scented body wash that smells warm and sensual. Red Lychee and patchouli, but the patchouli smells more like woods or sandalwood. This actually smells far more expensive than it is, but it isn't moisturizing. It's a basic body wash for me. I didn't want to like it so much, because Caress is known for discontinuing my favorite scents. Remember the cream oil body washes? Those smelled sort of similar to this, only I'd say this scent is more refined.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by matx1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this body wash! It is hard to believe it's a drugstore/grocery store purchase. Lathers well with a bath pouf and the fragrance lingers a long time. If you like this, you may like Benefit's My Place or Yours Gina.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Saw that someone commented on this and I had to jump on the bandwagon. Great stuff! The fragrance is absolutely perfect for winter, and has a lot of depth - it smells expensive , sort of. I also find that it layers well under many different lotions, but they really should make one with this specific scent.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No