October 2, 2014 | 1677 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe Rose Edition

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Danix978

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume. It smell amazing. Highly recommended it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by nunyabiness

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought a tester on ebay, and I assume it's authentic...otherwise it seems like they;d make fake regular bottles.

I don't understand why this got such good reviews. It's not soft, and it smells kind of cheap.

And it smells very soapy to me. So soapy!!! (Update: after about 30-60 minutes this got a little softer...it's still just ok) (Updated update-I added a lippie after more than an hour, because it faded into a nice smell-still not something I'd spend a small fortune on.)

Perfectly average IMO...smells like a dime store fragrance. I thought it would be a nice soft rose, but I don't rally like it.

I think I'd like Roses de Chloe better, maybe?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by shirleyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh I love this. I had previously used the original Chloe scent and as I am always attracted to rose products I thought this was worth a sniff.
Love the fragrance, it's soft, feminine and not too overpowering.
I like the Classic Chloe bottle with the pink rose coloured ribbon. It's a new favourite of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Mary_007

I was recently able to get my hands on this LE Chloe Rose edition - which needless to say cost an arm and leg - but I am so glad I went for it! This is a stunning take on my favorite scent. I find it softer, sweeter, and definitely rosier, while still maintaining the unique charm of the original EDP. Some people have said they can barely tell the two scents apart... Some even argue there is no difference but the color of the ribbon. To me the difference is subtle but undeniable, particularly in the drydown. Too bad this is limited edition, because it is definitely signature worthy :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by tan0h0lic

So lucky to have gotten my hands on this scent as it is LTD edition. I am a devotee to the regular Chloe, but rosebud is a subtle but welcome change. It has a softer, more rounded edge but retains most of the notes from the (newer) regular Chloe. I feel powerful and beautiful when I wear this. And I love the PINK bow. Must have in any woman's arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by millymichelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEWARE: This is a mature and sophisticate perfume. Not some teeny-bopper fruity mess. This is for real women.

I've had this since mid summer and I love it. When it goes on it seems like it will be too strong, but I promise it settles down into the softest rose smell. It transcends season, so even as its starting to dwindle into autumn here on the east coast, it's still pertinent and still fits. The top scent is rose. Rose is one of those flowers that sit well with some and not with others. I found this out after I sprayed it and my mom recoiled with disgust. She hates rose. So if you're more into sweeter smelling flowers like daisies and gardenias, I would reccommend trying this out in a store. Rose isn't saccrine sweet like those flowers.

That being said, everywhere I go people smell this. Once I was walking up to a friend and he said he could smell my perfume before I even arrived. No joke. And this was outside too.
It's really so lovely.

The only complaint I have is that it smells so good, so I'm going through the bottle more quickly than I imagined and will have to get it again within a few months haha.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by dropdead99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have not worn perfume but wanted to try and find one that I could like wearing daily. The problem is that I am quite sensitive to smells, so I like the smell of perfume for a few minutes, and then I get just overwhelmed by the smell.

Anyway a few months ago I went to Sephora thinking that I would probably like a citrusy perfume, perhaps something like Clinique's Happy. It turned out they give samples of perfumes, and one of the ones the lady there suggested and gave me a sample of was Chloe's Rose Edition. It totally didn't go with my "citrusy" request, but oh my goodness, it has been the only perfume that over the course of the day not only does not overwhelm me but actually makes me happy with every whiff. Yum!

The one negative is that it's so expensive! What's up Chloe??

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Misha40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this light, soft, floral fragrance. I've been searching for a new floral that wasn't too sweet, too overpowering, or too grandma-ish. I think this one fits the bill. I love roses, so that's likely why I'm more partial to this particular scent than some of the others I have tried recently. I hope that they add it to the permanent Chloe collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by EM603

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thorougly enjoyed this as a sample pack from sephora...it's a light semi smeet rosey scent. I'm not good with mentioning notes but its beautiful. I thought I'd like the original if I liked this version..wrong there. The original smells old ladyish and generic soap like to me..I'm sad this is only a limited edition, I don't know why they wouldn't make it permanent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by fmgnall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Chloe Rosebud Edition EDP. Classy, clean, sophisticated, sexy and sweetly floral all wrapped up in one. My husband loves when I wear this perfume - and it has now become my signature HG! I for one love rose fragrances, but have yet to find one to sweep me off of my feet until I found this! The rose scent is delicate and sweet. It is long lasting and I just love how it lingers in the air around me. It is not offensive in any way, and I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this fragrance. I'm the type of woman who buys alot of fragrance and never finishes the bottle....not anymore! I found my one and only! This is marketed as a "limited edition"....I truly hope they continue to make this as it is a true winner in my book!

For reference, I also own the Coach line of fragrances (Legacy, Poppy and Signature EDP), Marc Jacobs signature EDP, Marc Jacobs Daisy, YSL Parisienne, Quelques Fleurs, Juicy Couture and Michael Kors. Chloe is by far my favorite and the one I gravitate to every single day and/or night!