Chloe Chloe Rose Edition

4.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well this is not an easy perfume which everyone may like. It smells so strong on top notes and turns into that chloeish sophisticated rosy smell. Definitely for mature and strong profiled women. Fresh and modern perfume lovers, this may not be you. No headaches pr nauseas though.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful fragrance. Like so many reviewers have said, it smells of the most fragrant roses with a touch of orange and a little soap. My husband loves it so it's a keeper. It lasts about 5 hours. It is less sweet than Love Story which is also beautiful.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best Chloe perfume I have ever purchased! I have the EDT lasting power is okay but does not stay for like 24 hrs.. Doesn't matter though I love the scent! The best perfume ever!!!!! Love love love!!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

smells good

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I love this perfume. It smell amazing. Highly recommended it.

I bought a tester on ebay, and I assume it's authentic...otherwise it seems like they;d make fake regular bottles.

I don't understand why this got such good reviews. It's not soft, and it smells kind of cheap.

And it smells very soapy to me. So soapy!!! (Update: after about 30-60 minutes this got a little softer...it's still just ok) (Updated update-I added a lippie after more than an hour, because it faded into a nice smell-still not something I'd spend a small fortune on.)

Perfectly average IMO...smells like a dime store fragrance. I thought it would be a nice soft rose, but I don't rally like it.

I think I'd like Roses de Chloe better, maybe?

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Oh I love this. I had previously used the original Chloe scent and as I am always attracted to rose products I thought this was worth a sniff.
Love the fragrance, it's soft, feminine and not too overpowering.
I like the Classic Chloe bottle with the pink rose coloured ribbon. It's a new favourite of mine.

I was recently able to get my hands on this LE Chloe Rose edition - which needless to say cost an arm and leg - but I am so glad I went for it! This is a stunning take on my favorite scent. I find it softer, sweeter, and definitely rosier, while still maintaining the unique charm of the original EDP. Some people have said they can barely tell the two scents apart... Some even argue there is no difference but the color of the ribbon. To me the difference is subtle but undeniable, particularly in the drydown. Too bad this is limited edition, because it is definitely signature worthy :(

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So lucky to have gotten my hands on this scent as it is LTD edition. I am a devotee to the regular Chloe, but rosebud is a subtle but welcome change. It has a softer, more rounded edge but retains most of the notes from the (newer) regular Chloe. I feel powerful and beautiful when I wear this. And I love the PINK bow. Must have in any woman's arsenal.

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

BEWARE: This is a mature and sophisticate perfume. Not some teeny-bopper fruity mess. This is for real women.

I've had this since mid summer and I love it. When it goes on it seems like it will be too strong, but I promise it settles down into the softest rose smell. It transcends season, so even as its starting to dwindle into autumn here on the east coast, it's still pertinent and still fits. The top scent is rose. Rose is one of those flowers that sit well with some and not with others. I found this out after I sprayed it and my mom recoiled with disgust. She hates rose. So if you're more into sweeter smelling flowers like daisies and gardenias, I would reccommend trying this out in a store. Rose isn't saccrine sweet like those flowers.

That being said, everywhere I go people smell this. Once I was walking up to a friend and he said he could smell my perfume before I even arrived. No joke. And this was outside too.
It's really so lovely.

The only complaint I have is that it smells so good, so I'm going through the bottle more quickly than I imagined and will have to get it again within a few months haha.

Popular Fragrances