September 16, 2014 | 1817 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sonia Kashuk - Lash Comb

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by laurapowder

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't waste your money! I tried to upload a photo. The little metal teeth in the comb, just come right out. I cleaned the mascara out of it with a tissue and they just came out. I put them back in. Then the next time I combed my lashes they came out as I was combing. That was it for me. Total piece of junk.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Piece of crap. I keep buying this item because people say it's so good when they've used it; it's been changed; it doesn't break.... etc.

Every time I purchase, it falls apart- the teeth fall out- the bristles fall out- it just comes apart.

I've been buying it off and on for 5, 6 years or so. Junk then, junk now.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this one, it's easy to fit in your makeup bag and doesnt fall apart like the other lash combs often do. It's like a little metal toothed lash comb, which is so much better than the plastic ones, because the metal ones get into the lashes and seperate them instead of just gliding over them like the pastic ones do. It's easy to clean, you just wipe it off. And it's duel ended, with a brow brush on the other end. The only thing about this is that the brow brush is a bit too stiff and kinda scratchy, but it does work overall. Gotta focus on the postitives, ya know? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Rhonlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It took 2 products to replace my Avon eyelash curler with the cheap retractable brush/comb. This was the second part-the brush/comb part.

This nifty little item has a folding brush and comb, kind of like a switchblade. I don't use the brush, but since I'm on Latisse, and am noticing growth, I'm finally understanding the need for a lash comb. The comb part of this tool is wire teeth, which I really like. It's tiny enough, I can tuck it in my make-up bag when I travel with my job.

The wire teeth separate each lash. The comb is durable, metal. The tool is plastic, but I'm not hard on it. When the comb folds out, it clicks. Hopefully the comb won't break at the hinge. I wish the hinge was metal, but heck, I can't go wrong with the price. I think the metal teeth on the comb are durable, and I think it's a cool concept, and I love it. For the price, it was an excellent buy.