March 2, 2015 | 1971 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2015 1:23:00 AM More reviews by liorak

Probably one of my favourite brushes (I should probably mention bronzer is my favorite makeup item, so it shouldn't be a shock that the brush I use to apply bronzer is my fave.) I really like how this applys product. It evenly distributes, very forgiving if you take too much, blends well. I do really enjoy the shape and size. It's not precise enough to be a contour brush (doesn't claim to be) but because of the shape it applys the product where you want it to. I also use this brush for very lazy makeup days for a light sweeping for powder all over the face when I don't want to take my time to use a powder foundation with a foundation brush. Highly recommend this brush. I am a fan of the real techniques brushes, and every single brush I have tried aside from 2 (in sets, I would have never bought them individually pointed foundation brushes), the rest are amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2015 3:25:00 AM More reviews by bettybear135

used it with my nars orgasm blush and now it's stained;(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2015 4:54:00 PM More reviews by xCH3RRi3x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely excellent!! I have now been converted to synthetic brushes!! This brush picks up blush sooo well; it is tapered which allows it to be placed neatly on the roses and contour of the face, very easy to wash and keeps it shape!! Also there had been absolutely no shedding (I've had it for about 2 months) and feels very well made. I think I will stick to this brand of brushes!! Definitely beats the bare mineral brushes I used to use!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2015 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Francesca99x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

How could you go wrong with this brush?! For a start it is pink!! It is a duo fibre brush that is soooo versatile as I have seen it used and have used it myself for setting under eyes, contour, blush, all over bronzed and even highlighter! This is a great blush for any collection and I am always finding myself reaching for it! Great job real techniques! The retail price in drug stores is around 12 i believe, I went on Amazon and got it for just 8 so definitely have a look!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2015 1:00:00 PM More reviews by AmazingJanni

Such a good blushbrush!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2015 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Nicole100687

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Like many other reviewers, I don't use this as a blush brush. I use it with translucent powder to set my under eye concealer or all over to set my foundation. It's really soft and a decent size so perfect for lightly dusting the skin.

The brush is very good quality and reasonably priced. I also have their expert face brush which is really good too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2015 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Beautystuffgeek

Feels soft and nice on the skin and its really cute looking overall! No bristles have fallen out so its seems to be of good quality. Also; good that it is vegan friendly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2015 10:00:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this brush for putting on highly pigmented blushes. It blends well and applies easily to the right places. It is soft and I have not had it shed too much during cleanings.

I use it more for a contour/bronzer brush. It is perfect for doing a soft 3 shaped contour, which is pretty much all I do as far as contouring goes.

I use this brush daily, mostly for the contouring purpose, and am considering getting a second for blushes.

Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a huge fan of pixiwoo and recently got a bunch of these brushes since they finally started selling them where I live. This is the only one that has really stayed soft and nice, all of my other ones have gotten rough for some unknown reason. :I I like this a lot, I use it for a lot of things; for powder, contour, and blush. It's nice for a softer and more diffused application of bronzer and blush, if you like it to look really precise you should probably buy a smaller blush brush than this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by SianLouise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I first bought this brush for my powder blush although I feel like it is to big to be a blush brush, I now use this as an all over powder brush and for powder highlighter. The powder brush from the real techniques set is too large for many little creases within the face so this is the perfect brush to do so. This brush is so easy to clean like all the other real techniques brushes and after cleaning feels like brand new, I have had this brush for over a year now and it is still like I bought it yesterday, with no loss of bristles or shape.