April 16, 2014 | 1017 users online

Polishes - MAC - Black and Blue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 2:38:00 AM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ooh, I love this color! Black and Blue is a deep, murky, midnight blue that, when layered, appears blue-black. The shine is intense, and it lasts fairly well with a topcoat. It's one of my favorite polishes! I like the texture during application, it's thin enough to manipulate the polish to prevent streaks yet thick enough to offer awesome coverage. I'm quite impressed with MACs polishes overall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2003 4:52:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, I love black nails. Everyone I know thinks it's gross or weird but I love the way it looks against my pale skin & it's that inner goth from my youth that just won't go away. :) Anyway, w/ two coats this is vitually black & def. last longer than any cheap brands, but still chips kind of quickly. If I have the time I'll do three coats & it lasts *much* longer. Get this if you like black polish!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2003 10:28:00 PM More reviews by brianx

One of my favorite nailpolishes of all time. A deep, inky navy that is so deep it's virtually black. With black being my favorite nail color, I have been looking here and there for a higher-end black polish that would last longer than the crap I had been using before, and so far this is it for me! It's too bad MAC's true black polish was discontinued. This works for me, though. It lasts over a week with little or no signs of chipping and at $8 the price is perfect! I can't go without this! I'm already almost done with this bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2002 8:49:00 PM More reviews by muchmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

all MAC nailpolishes chip-off the very next day; no kidding! don't waste your money. beautiful colour, what a shame it doesn't last long... (sigh)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2002 5:44:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The perfect dark midnight inky blue shade. I like to wear this with the Plumage e/s. They match nicely.