MAC Black and Blue

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ooh, I love this color! Black and Blue is a deep, murky, midnight blue that, when layered, appears blue-black. The shine is intense, and it lasts fairly well with a topcoat. It's one of my favorite polishes! I like the texture during application, it's thin enough to manipulate the polish to prevent streaks yet thick enough to offer awesome coverage. I'm quite impressed with MACs polishes overall.

on 11/6/2003 4:52:00 PM

Okay, I love black nails. Everyone I know thinks it's gross or weird but I love the way it looks against my pale skin & it's that inner goth from my youth that just won't go away. :) Anyway, w/ two coats this is vitually black & def. last longer than any cheap brands, but still chips kind of quickly. If I have the time I'll do three coats & it lasts *much* longer. Get this if you like black polish!!

on 2/25/2003 10:28:00 PM

One of my favorite nailpolishes of all time. A deep, inky navy that is so deep it's virtually black. With black being my favorite nail color, I have been looking here and there for a higher-end black polish that would last longer than the crap I had been using before, and so far this is it for me! It's too bad MAC's true black polish was discontinued. This works for me, though. It lasts over a week with little or no signs of chipping and at $8 the price is perfect! I can't go without this! I'm already almost done with this bottle.

on 12/5/2002 8:49:00 PM

all MAC nailpolishes chip-off the very next day; no kidding! don't waste your money. beautiful colour, what a shame it doesn't last long... (sigh)

on 9/16/2002 5:44:00 PM

The perfect dark midnight inky blue shade. I like to wear this with the Plumage e/s. They match nicely.

Popular Polishes