November 26, 2014 | 1255 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - lip perfection/verve

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is a baby pink with tons of frosty shimmer. I would use this lipstick when I have little eye makeup or if I am going out for the night. I would not re-purchase just because I don't think I will ever finish it but it is a gorgeous color that I think any skin color can rock. Reminds me of pearly pink from the maybelline pearls lipsticks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I am not a fan of Cover Girl lip products. It's probably my least favorite brand at the drugstore. Lately though, I was on sort of a CG high with their 3in1 foundation and Wetslicks and the Jumbo Gloss Balm that I have been lusting after for the past few weeks. I've heard good things about CGs lipsticks, so when my Mom whipped this out in the car a few days ago, I put some on too. I have to say, I really hate it! It's a frosty pink at first, but like another reviewer said, it changes into a garish color as wear time increases. And it does stain my lips a bit. The formula is nice, wear time for me was around four hours. I don't know if it was just this color or not, but I can't say I'll try out anymore CG lip perfection lipsticks any time soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by candice42

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

On first application the color is pretty much what I wanted/expected when I bought it (cool frosty pink), however it gets quite a bit darker and brighter as I wear it and it stains my lips! Don't care for the smell or taste, either, but I admit to being very picky about that kind of thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by lena2128

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good quality lipstick. Color stays decent amount of time. Very nice color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I love the texture and wear of this line but I don't care for the color. It comes across as a frosty pink and looks very dated on my NC20 skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

verve is a shimmery soft mauve/pink lipstick.it's perfect for summer and when you are tanned!it just add a nice mauve/pink to your lips and some shine! Goes well with lilac,pink,mauve,brown,beige,nude eye shadows.love it!