September 3, 2014 | 1363 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Dream Angels Forever Perfume Eau de Parfum

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by guiltypleasurexD

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Forever DAF is a very sweet, warm scent. It first opens up as a fruity scent, transforming into a smooth and creamy amber. This is my mom's perfume so I rarely get to use this, but when I have the chance, I make sure to grab the opportunity haha. The longevity of the perfume is about 4-5 hours on me (or maybe that's when I become nose-blind to it), but I would prefer it last longer. As far as projection, the perfume is not wham bam in-your-face. One would only be able to smell it if they were close to you. DAF is daytime and nighttime appropriate, giving the wearer a hint of "caramel-y" coziness throughout the day. My mom's other signature scent is Viva La Juicy, which is definitely up the same road as DAF. However, I tend to favor perfumes such as D&G Light Blue and MAC Turquatic, so I can imagine DAF pleasing perfume wearers from all over the scent spectrum :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by xtrasweetwifeyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

dry down is just way too powdery for me. I hate powder scents. Sold it on ebay as soon as I got this in the mail.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by leeyathatsme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the first Dream Angel scent i ever tried and it has become my signature fragrance,i also own divine and heavenly but i always go to forever, idk if it just goes well with me or what but i get people all day telling me how good i smell and men LUVVVVVVVV this fragrance. was planning on wearing this for years and then to my horror i discovered its been discontinued. doesnt matter tough i'll still keep buying it as long as i can find it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by delectante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First, I should say that Dream Angels Forever is discontinued; a shame it could not be sold at VS stores forever (sorry for the pun), since it is a great fragrance. It is tied with Heavenly as my favorite Dream Angels scent.

Its composition is surprisingly simple: blackberry, iris, and amber. However, this trio works deliciously well. At initial spritz, the blackberry is prominent, fresh, juicy, and sweet. Then the iris blooms, lending the scent a soft, seductive, powdery feel. Finally, the amber emerges, warm, heady, and vanillic. Together the effect is an inviting, all be it safe, formula of fruity, floral, and gourmand/oriental indicative of most VS fragrances. However, Forever seems more classy with an understated elegance tempered with enough powdered sugar sweetness that it works well for both a girl and a woman at any time day or night. Just imagine a vanilla cake with a blackberry filling and a dusting of ground orris (iris root) on the lacy table cloth. Add candles and a satin ribbon to complete the picture.

Just who will eat this cake, I do not know. Perhaps that girl and her boyfriend; perhaps a man and his mistress celebrating some little illicit anniversary, though this scent is not exactly naughty. It is more romantic, so maybe I mean a man and his wife sitting down to a private wedding feast. That said, Forever can go anywhere. I have worn it out dancing, to order a transcript from the registrarís office, to an interview. It is more versatile than you may think. Regarding its similarity to Heavenly Stardust, I have never smelled Stardust, but I do recommend that you sample Forever because it has garnered me loads of compliments. Moreover, you can enhance it depending on the lotion and fragrance mist you use to layer; Vanilla Lace, Amber Romance, and Ravishing Love are all fine options I think.

As for finding this lovely fragrance, its discontinuation can be a good thing. Online perfume outlets, like fragrancenet, still carry Forever. You can get a 4.2 Fl Oz. bottle for $50 or cheaper if you know where to look. Also lots of independent sellers put Forever (perfume, mist, and lotion) on sale; you just have to pay attention, which can be a drag, but that is what we shoppers on MUA like to do, right? Plus there is VSí semi annual sale, which just may carry Forever, which was only discontinued in and around December 2011. Good luck and smell swell!

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by clarinetkel

I saw this fragrance awhile back, the pink packaging is what caught my attention. I smelled it, and for some reason, it reminds me a little bit like the dream angels stardust. (is it just me?) Well, I really liked it but didn't want to blow $40 on more perfume so I just passed on it. Well at the last semi annual sale, they had these for $10 each. They also had Halo, which I bought first. I made about 4 trips to this sale and I went on the last day of the sale to make more purchases. Well they had SO MANY of these left and I was like "Why not?" Well my mom and sister gave me money to get them some things too. I ended up buying one of these for my sister and one for me. My sister loves this, and she's been using it like crazy, so every morning I can smell this on her when she leaves the house. It smells really really sweet. I don't mind really sweet perfumes, cause I have a lot of them. I haven't opened mine because I haven't been in the mood to use it yet. I have a mini one which is my purse perfume.
I am glad I made this purchase, that was a $42 perfume I got for only $10. Can't beat that! I'm saving it for maybe my spring fragrance or summer fragrance. Hopefully they keep this fragrance around.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by aliejer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My all-time fave perfume! Smells wonderful, super long-lasting, great for everyday use! Got it for 1/2 off during boxing week, so it ended up costing me $28...what a bargain! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This is definitely one of my favorite perfumes. This came out around Mother's day of last year, & I bought it as a present for my mom....but I fell in love with it myself. I ended up getting one for myself as well, & I wear this all the time. The smell lasts forever, just like the name. The staying power is great. The smell isn't too strong or overpowering, it has the perfect amount of sweetness. I also love the bottle it comes in. This is close to pretty much everything I look for in a perfume. It's expensive, like everything else in Victoria's Secret, but I still love it. In my opinion, this is if not the best perfume, one of the best from Victoria's Secret. I also love Dream Angels Heavenly & Supermodel. This is definitely worth the price:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by alanav09

just got this in the mail - NOT A BERRY SMELL. lol. if you're looking for one, stay away.

if you're a flowerbomb lover, if you like caramel, vanilla, or smelling like cupcakes... YOU WILL LOVE THIS. i loveee it. def not something id wear everyday ...... but its a night smell.

right now im using purr for the daytime and forever for night time. my signature has been flowerbomb for 2 years, but sometimes u need a change, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Graciebell2005

I bought this at the VS semi annual sale currently going on now and got it for an amazing price! This is currently my favorite VS perfume, it's very warm and sensual, the notes include amber, blackberry, and iris. To me, I mostly smell the warm amber note and wouldn't be surprised if there were some vanilla in this scent too. Many vanilla scents can come off cheap or juvenile but this scent is sensual and mature ( I recommend for 18 and up ). Altough there is only 3 notes listed, this fragrance has so much depth at least on me, and lasts forever (no pun intended :) ). My boyfriend loves it and is great for being close. Vanilla scents like this really draw him in.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! And my boyfriend, who is picky, loves it as well. It is feminine and warm. I DO smell the blackberry in this scent, with a hint of vanilla. Very sexy but not overtly so and not overpowering. I am surprised at how well this lasts on me too. I am def going to repurchase! Love this and Sensuous from Estee Lauder!