April 21, 2014 | 1127 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Express Hydration lotion- lotus flower and sea minerals

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by socalgurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this body lotion! I used to use the Nivea smooth sensation one with shea butter but it was too thick and greasy for my preferences. I think that one had mineral oil or something that's why it was oily feeling. However this express hydration one is very light and absorbs nicely into my skin. Probably not enough moisture for those with dry skin though

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by babystrange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my daily after-shower moisturizer. It is a light, watery and silky moisturizer with a gorgeous scent of "lotus flower" (I was not famliar with the scent of lotus flower but if it really smells like this, I need to find a lotus perfume because I LOVE the scent). It makes my skin feel fresh, clean, healthy, and glowing. In the evening after a day at work, my legs feel smooth and silky. Super cheap, bottle lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by melissa1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG body moisturiser (sea minerals) I love the light fresh scent and the way this quickly absorbs into my skin allowing me to get dressed quickly and not feel greasy at all. I'm terrible really and do not moisturise as much as I should (including face) as I feel the majority of moisturisers leave me feeling oily and uncomfortable. This though I like alot on my arms and legs and will carry to repurchase. It is rather a watery consistency though and I think I'd prefer it with a pump rather than a squeeze bottle but hey :) if anybody can recommend me another fresh scented light and well absorbed lotion please let me know

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by BerlinerPooh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked up a bottle of this on a quick run through a supermarket in Germany a couple of years ago and liked it a lot. I found the scent very mild and the lotion absorbed quickly leaving my skin soft and fresh. A few months ago I was in Germany and decided to stock up and opened a bottle a few weeks ago. Though the bottle is a slightly different shape, it is the same lotion with the same ingredients ... or so I thought. I tried it a couple of times and gave up. It left my skin feeling tacky, did not absorb very well at all and in fact, during the day I had to rub baby powder in my elbow creases and behind my knees because my skin was sticking together!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Megann1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this product was on sale so i thought i'd try it.. i did have fairly high hopes, but was extremely disappointed.. it has an overly-powerful scent in my opinion and feels as if it is full of silicone with little to no hydration benefit to my skin (i have quite dry skin).. when i use it on my hands it takes a while to soak in and leaves a very waxy residue, which is annoying when applying just before going out. Will definitely not be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mdxxdm

So I started to use this product with a small sample on my hands. After using it a couple times, I started to like it. It is watery texture and very easy to be absorbed by skin. When I ran out of my body lotion yesterday, I went to Target and grab a full size product without hesitation. This morning I applied this lotion all over my body. It seemed a lil bit slow to sink into my skin when I just applied. But after I walked around a couple minute with the lotion, it completely sink into my skin and left very silky and soft touch on my skin. I'm REALLY surprised and happy about the result!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by MissusH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is just your average mosturiser, it does feel a little sticky after application and takes a fair while to dry. I am willing to replace it with something else when I run out but its all round satisfying. I wouldn't say its great though. The only thing I like is the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by productjunkie97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought thinking that it would really help my dry skin, but it was subpar. This goes on greasy and takes a very long time to dry, which goes against what the packaging says, " Absorbs quickly". It slightly softens your skin, but not that I would buy it again. I'd recommend Nivea's Smooth Sensation, it's a much better lotion by them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by theresa6180

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG body lotion! I love the soft smell it has. The pump is efficient and can be locked when travelling with it.

I used to have really dry legs, but after using this lotion for a week, my legs are now moisturized and no longer has the dry looking feel or look. The texture is thin and does not take long to sink into the skin at all. It's also not expensive. The bigger bottle is about $6 at Walmart in Canada.

I love this body lotion and will keep buying it again and again!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by ketu86

I was really dissapointed with this. I didn't like the smell of it, the texture is too thin, sticky after application and doesn't feel like it is penetrating into the skin and not moisturising at all even though it is meant to be for normal to dry skin and is named "express hydration".