July 29, 2014 | 2047 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Express Hydration lotion- lotus flower and sea minerals

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by BruWayEI

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I think express hydration has updated, because I just bought a 625ml express hydration lotion with sea mineral scent (no lotus). The description says its fast absorbing, deep-long moisture, well, it actually does the fast abosorbtion part, but its doesn't moisturing as well as i thought.
I'd say its a pretty good lotion for summer, its really thin, non-greasy, and you don't need a lot effort to rub it in. It's scent is good too, not very strong, or weird.
I was using Aveeno daily moisturizer before, and I feel it's certainly not a good summer lotion, its really sticky and i have to spend like 10 minutes or more to make my skin absort that.
And I really hate the packaging, for both of products, they only come out with pump, and its really hard to reach the product at the bottom.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Egordo9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am not normally a body cream type of gal. My skin is fairly oily so I don't find myself needing any type of creams to hydrate. I just recently purchased this cream after spending the day in the sun and by the pool. I noticed my hands and my arms were getting dried out by the chlorine and the sun. I absolutely love the smell of the express hydration! It smells great and I find it not greasy or too strong. I dislike the creams that leave you feeling like you have a heavy layer of cream on. The express hydration feels like it gets absorbed quickly and leaves skin feeling smooth.

This will be my go to cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Chelseario

Everything about this lotion reminds me of semen. The liquid consistency, and the feel after it "absorbs". It is is weird!!! I was strolling through a discount store and bought it, because the bottle was so small. But not too small. Semen.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by socalgurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this body lotion! I used to use the Nivea smooth sensation one with shea butter but it was too thick and greasy for my preferences. I think that one had mineral oil or something that's why it was oily feeling. However this express hydration one is very light and absorbs nicely into my skin. Probably not enough moisture for those with dry skin though

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by babystrange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my daily after-shower moisturizer. It is a light, watery and silky moisturizer with a gorgeous scent of "lotus flower" (I was not famliar with the scent of lotus flower but if it really smells like this, I need to find a lotus perfume because I LOVE the scent). It makes my skin feel fresh, clean, healthy, and glowing. In the evening after a day at work, my legs feel smooth and silky. Super cheap, bottle lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by melissa1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG body moisturiser (sea minerals) I love the light fresh scent and the way this quickly absorbs into my skin allowing me to get dressed quickly and not feel greasy at all. I'm terrible really and do not moisturise as much as I should (including face) as I feel the majority of moisturisers leave me feeling oily and uncomfortable. This though I like alot on my arms and legs and will carry to repurchase. It is rather a watery consistency though and I think I'd prefer it with a pump rather than a squeeze bottle but hey :) if anybody can recommend me another fresh scented light and well absorbed lotion please let me know

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by BerlinerPooh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked up a bottle of this on a quick run through a supermarket in Germany a couple of years ago and liked it a lot. I found the scent very mild and the lotion absorbed quickly leaving my skin soft and fresh. A few months ago I was in Germany and decided to stock up and opened a bottle a few weeks ago. Though the bottle is a slightly different shape, it is the same lotion with the same ingredients ... or so I thought. I tried it a couple of times and gave up. It left my skin feeling tacky, did not absorb very well at all and in fact, during the day I had to rub baby powder in my elbow creases and behind my knees because my skin was sticking together!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Megann1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this product was on sale so i thought i'd try it.. i did have fairly high hopes, but was extremely disappointed.. it has an overly-powerful scent in my opinion and feels as if it is full of silicone with little to no hydration benefit to my skin (i have quite dry skin).. when i use it on my hands it takes a while to soak in and leaves a very waxy residue, which is annoying when applying just before going out. Will definitely not be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mdxxdm

So I started to use this product with a small sample on my hands. After using it a couple times, I started to like it. It is watery texture and very easy to be absorbed by skin. When I ran out of my body lotion yesterday, I went to Target and grab a full size product without hesitation. This morning I applied this lotion all over my body. It seemed a lil bit slow to sink into my skin when I just applied. But after I walked around a couple minute with the lotion, it completely sink into my skin and left very silky and soft touch on my skin. I'm REALLY surprised and happy about the result!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by MissusH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is just your average mosturiser, it does feel a little sticky after application and takes a fair while to dry. I am willing to replace it with something else when I run out but its all round satisfying. I wouldn't say its great though. The only thing I like is the packaging.