Nivea Express Hydration lotion- lotus flower and sea minerals

3.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have a UK version of this with no lotus flower. I received this as a gift and it's OK. The new packaging has a sloping flip-top lid which is unusual, but dispenses product easily. It's a thin, white lotion for 'normal to dry' skin. It sinks in quickly and does help normal dryness. If you have problem dry skin l doubt it would help. After drying it leaves a filmy feeling if you haven't rubbed it in well - a kind of tacky tightness, like Elmer's glue. The ingredients are disappointing - just chemicals. The only 'sea minerals' l could find were 'maris sel': sea salt. Smells lightly of the sea.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This has got to be the worst 'light' lotion I have ever used. It temporarily gives a hydrated feel to the skin and then in an hour or two, the skin is drier. It reminds me of sanitizer gel and rightly so as it as alcohol denat as the second ingredient and sea salt, in addition to the horrible cetearyl alcohol!!
Using this has made my skin drier and rough. The scent is also horrible - metallic and ripe.
HORRIBLE lotion!
Ingredients (from website 2016) - Ingredients: Water, Glycerin Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate Se, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sea Salt, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I think express hydration has updated, because I just bought a 625ml express hydration lotion with sea mineral scent (no lotus). The description says its fast absorbing, deep-long moisture, well, it actually does the fast abosorbtion part, but its doesn't moisturing as well as i thought.
I'd say its a pretty good lotion for summer, its really thin, non-greasy, and you don't need a lot effort to rub it in. It's scent is good too, not very strong, or weird.
I was using Aveeno daily moisturizer before, and I feel it's certainly not a good summer lotion, its really sticky and i have to spend like 10 minutes or more to make my skin absort that.
And I really hate the packaging, for both of products, they only come out with pump, and its really hard to reach the product at the bottom.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am not normally a body cream type of gal. My skin is fairly oily so I don't find myself needing any type of creams to hydrate. I just recently purchased this cream after spending the day in the sun and by the pool. I noticed my hands and my arms were getting dried out by the chlorine and the sun. I absolutely love the smell of the express hydration! It smells great and I find it not greasy or too strong. I dislike the creams that leave you feeling like you have a heavy layer of cream on. The express hydration feels like it gets absorbed quickly and leaves skin feeling smooth.

This will be my go to cream.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Everything about this lotion reminds me of semen. The liquid consistency, and the feel after it "absorbs". It is is weird!!! I was strolling through a discount store and bought it, because the bottle was so small. But not too small. Semen.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this body lotion! I used to use the Nivea smooth sensation one with shea butter but it was too thick and greasy for my preferences. I think that one had mineral oil or something that's why it was oily feeling. However this express hydration one is very light and absorbs nicely into my skin. Probably not enough moisture for those with dry skin though

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my daily after-shower moisturizer. It is a light, watery and silky moisturizer with a gorgeous scent of "lotus flower" (I was not famliar with the scent of lotus flower but if it really smells like this, I need to find a lotus perfume because I LOVE the scent). It makes my skin feel fresh, clean, healthy, and glowing. In the evening after a day at work, my legs feel smooth and silky. Super cheap, bottle lasts forever.

My HG body moisturiser (sea minerals) I love the light fresh scent and the way this quickly absorbs into my skin allowing me to get dressed quickly and not feel greasy at all. I'm terrible really and do not moisturise as much as I should (including face) as I feel the majority of moisturisers leave me feeling oily and uncomfortable. This though I like alot on my arms and legs and will carry to repurchase. It is rather a watery consistency though and I think I'd prefer it with a pump rather than a squeeze bottle but hey :) if anybody can recommend me another fresh scented light and well absorbed lotion please let me know

I picked up a bottle of this on a quick run through a supermarket in Germany a couple of years ago and liked it a lot. I found the scent very mild and the lotion absorbed quickly leaving my skin soft and fresh. A few months ago I was in Germany and decided to stock up and opened a bottle a few weeks ago. Though the bottle is a slightly different shape, it is the same lotion with the same ingredients ... or so I thought. I tried it a couple of times and gave up. It left my skin feeling tacky, did not absorb very well at all and in fact, during the day I had to rub baby powder in my elbow creases and behind my knees because my skin was sticking together!

this product was on sale so i thought i'd try it.. i did have fairly high hopes, but was extremely disappointed.. it has an overly-powerful scent in my opinion and feels as if it is full of silicone with little to no hydration benefit to my skin (i have quite dry skin).. when i use it on my hands it takes a while to soak in and leaves a very waxy residue, which is annoying when applying just before going out. Will definitely not be buying again!