October 23, 2014 | 1085 users online

Hair Styling Tools - salon care hair dryer-philips

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by aarthipadhu

This was my first hairdryer. I simply didnt know how to use it at the begining and I kinda used the lowest setting with medium speed and didnt really notice any difference as my hair is extremely frizzy and curly. The drying time on the lowest setting will take more than an hour. But in orderr to get the best result, use it in the highest settings, both heat and speed, it'' reduce the time spent by half. The power supply is just 1600W, so people with thick hair, I dont really recommend this product. While it can be a boon to people with sleek, straight hair and little frizz. Its pretty cheap and a good brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:11:00 AM More reviews by irarai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is my first hair dryer and good one. it has 6settings in total and a cool shot button above it is foldable and can b hanged also it has 1600 power. it is noisy though a little i usually use the lowest temperature setting as my hair is wavy and frizzy and thick i use serum before and after. but it is a good dryer overal as ;being a rain and cold prone weather it is good to have a dry hair in mintues.