Ojon Volume Advance™ Volumizing Styling Spray

1.5

on 8/21/2013 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

What the hell is this?? I expected a soft aerosol spray that would coat and plump the hairs and thicken everything up nicely. Instead I got a cheap-smelling hairspray that is hard and sticky and useless. On top of all that, the nozzle clogged immediately, won't come completely unclogged, and I can't get the crappy product to spray out properly. If I hadn't lost the receipt, this would go back STAT. Terrible product. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU

I don't love this hairspray, nor do I hate it. I'm not a huge hairspray person. But this one does the trick as far as I can tell. The smells a bit strange but it's kind of nutty and nicer than some hairsprays. Wide spray, but I do have trouble with the nozzle sometimes.

Edit: The nozzle has gotten worse as of recent, and when it gets fixed the spray becomes super thin and awful.

I was desperately looking for a replacement for the Tunu hairspray from Ojon which I LOVED. This is horrible in comparison. It makes my hair hard with no movement, the nozzle is bad... it's just horrible. I'm depressed.

on 4/15/2011 1:29:00 AM

I found this at Sephora as the new and improved line for volume. I bought it and returned it. Doesn't do anything for my fine hair, doesn't give me volume and doesn't hold either.