November 29, 2014 | 1001 users online

Styling Products - Ojon - Volume Advance™ Volumizing Styling Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by polochka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What the hell is this?? I expected a soft aerosol spray that would coat and plump the hairs and thicken everything up nicely. Instead I got a cheap-smelling hairspray that is hard and sticky and useless. On top of all that, the nozzle clogged immediately, won't come completely unclogged, and I can't get the crappy product to spray out properly. If I hadn't lost the receipt, this would go back STAT. Terrible product. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by marshiemallow14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't love this hairspray, nor do I hate it. I'm not a huge hairspray person. But this one does the trick as far as I can tell. The smells a bit strange but it's kind of nutty and nicer than some hairsprays. Wide spray, but I do have trouble with the nozzle sometimes.

Edit: The nozzle has gotten worse as of recent, and when it gets fixed the spray becomes super thin and awful.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was desperately looking for a replacement for the Tunu hairspray from Ojon which I LOVED. This is horrible in comparison. It makes my hair hard with no movement, the nozzle is bad... it's just horrible. I'm depressed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I found this at Sephora as the new and improved line for volume. I bought it and returned it. Doesn't do anything for my fine hair, doesn't give me volume and doesn't hold either.