July 30, 2014 | 1655 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by ghostofcpast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really, really, really hate this brush...I gave it three stars because I feel unduly influenced by the seven times a day that I stab myself with it and that's not really the brush's fault. Although I laugh at people who think this is easier than liquid liner. Have you ever stabbed yourself with a liquid liner? Have you ever *punctured a contact* with a liquid liner? I have used some pretty terrible liquid liners but none of them came close to the jacked-up cat eye this thing gave me. There are a lot of ways to skin a cat, my friends, and I am fairly sure one of them involves this eyeliner brush.

Anyway, one of the reasons why it is so terrible is that the bristles separated in two and the ends broke off a few so they're all uneven. (I've had it for a week. I hadn't even WASHED it yet). I managed to kind of smooth it out but the line is still weird and patchy because the bristles are uneven lengths. I may try to buy a slightly nicer one, but in the end I feel like my money is better spent on liquid liner. Their liquid liner is awesome. Go buy that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by LittleGypsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is PERFECT for applying my cream eyeliner and makes winged eyeliner a lot easier. It's better than any other eyeliner brush that I've tried. It's tiny, so that you can build up the product on your eye. The angle makes it so much easier to get your eyeliner to look good and prevent mess ups, cutting your getting ready time down. Not to mention this brush is super cheap, $1 from the E.L.F. website. You can't beat that price! If you love your cream eyeliner and want to try a new brush for applying, I would definitely recommend trying this one! And for only $1, why not?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes...I definitely would repurchase! This brush is perfect if you like a cat eye or flick with a very pointy end. Unlike E.L.F. 's other liner brushes, this one can help you get close to the lash and then with just a slight turn of your hand swoosh...flick that line. It is a dream. I really struggle with these kinds of eye looks and this one fits my needs. I can't speak to its durability but my suggestion would be to clean it after each use with a makeup or baby wipe so it stays clean and unfrayed.

Happy eyelinein' ya'll..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually use this to tight line my eyes because flat line brushes make my eyes water for some reason. I have had it for 4 months and so far it has not frayed. It may be a bit too long but it's never been a problem with application for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive been using this since I first bought my maybelline gel liner (4 years ago) I hate the brush that comes with it so I picked this up. I love this. Makes a wing soo much easier. Even if the product gets dry on the brush, I feel like it still does an awesome job. Clean regularly and youll be fine!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by troo12

The bristles aren't as pointed as I would have liked (they flare), but it still does it's job wonderfully!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST eyeliner brush for cream or gel eyeliner!! MUCH better than using a flat brush that some makeup artists use. @ first I was afraid I'd have a problem getting used to it. I had no problem @ all. I suggest to wipe the brush after every application. I like it so much that I bought 2 more. Can't beat the $3 price!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

Not a bad liner brush for $3!!

I picked this up after somehow losing my MAC 210 liner brush and it works nice. My only issue is that the ends fray out wich drive me nuts and can make my liner gel go on more thicker than I'd like..even when I fix the frays it always goes back to being frayed out...with that said I will keep this brush for back up but will suck it ip and dish out the $ for my MAC 210 brush.

Still for $3 you can't go wrong at all and if it wasn't for the brush fraying out on me this one would have been a keeper....and believe me I've tried everything I could to help with the fraying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by jlseck

love. makes it so easy to line my inner, upper eye. makes my lashed look so thick. saw this tip on youtube makeup artist "goss". love him.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Ztte3699

This brush hardly made my eyeliner application easier. When i was out buying this, i made sure to check the display for a better shaped brush as the one I had chosen initially had bristles splayed out so it looked more bushy than fine and straight. All the brushes were like this so i figured that's the best i would do. After trying it though, i regretted the purchase; my liner was messy and I could not get a fine line because even if the brush was loaded with product, it still wouldn't hold the bristles in place, leading to errant lines when i tried to do a wing. My brush has now been placed in my art and crafts drawer where it sits waiting for use because it sure isn't going to get anywhere near my makeup anymore :(