E.L.F. Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

Price: $

on 4/10/2015 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have a couple of these brushes & I love them for applying elf creme black eyeliner. You can get a lot thinner more precise line with this type of brush than the slant angle brushes. Only $3! Elf makes lovely brushes esp the kind with the black handles. These are basically the only eyeliner brushes I use for creme or gel eyeliner.

on 12/21/2014 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The bristles splay out! I even tried to trim them a few times see I could get them to a reasonable point but that didn't work either. If you're trying to apply a thin line of gel eyeliner then do not bother buying this brush.

on 9/15/2014 9:32:00 PM

The bend makes it super awkward to try to use and get into my line of sight a lot. Also, each bristle's length is different, so I didn't get the clean line that I would prefer with a cream liner, which I would use this brush with. Overall, just not pleased. I would prefer my Real Techniques fine liner brush over this, and it's only a few dollars more.

I love this brush, I got it to use with the E.L.F gel liner and it's a steal for $4 CAD. In response to the poor reviews, this brush isn't going to teach you how to apply liner, but if you're already capable, you're going to love it.

on 8/7/2014 6:07:00 PM

I usually favor liquid liners over gels & creams, but occasionally I do use gel liner so I thought this would be good to try-for my eye area, regular angle brushes tend to be too large & won't give me the precise line I want. So since this looked like it was a pretty small, skinny brush, I thought I'd give it a try. First off, I don't like the angled handle. I actually think that it makes it more difficult to apply liner because of how the brush is facing you, & turning it on it's side makes it a bit awkward to use. But that's just a matter of personal preference, as many people find angled handles a big help. The biggest issue was the bristles. It seemed like I only used it a few times & the bristles splayed out so it's pretty much useless now. It was only $3, but even at that price if the bristles are going to splay out that bad after just a few uses, it just makes it not worth it.

on 7/31/2014 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

So the way this brush is angled is supposed to make applying your eyeliner "easier"? Frankly, I couldn't really tell if it was easier or not. Just seems like you basic eyeliner brush. I use this thing for my gel eyeliner and it does the job, no more, no less. I personally think my Sephora eyeliner brush is better.

Not bad for 3 bucks though. If you're looking for an eyeliner brush and don't want tospend a lot of $$$, give this one a go.

on 7/13/2014 1:42:00 AM

I really, really, really hate this brush...I gave it three stars because I feel unduly influenced by the seven times a day that I stab myself with it and that's not really the brush's fault. Although I laugh at people who think this is easier than liquid liner. Have you ever stabbed yourself with a liquid liner? Have you ever *punctured a contact* with a liquid liner? I have used some pretty terrible liquid liners but none of them came close to the jacked-up cat eye this thing gave me. There are a lot of ways to skin a cat, my friends, and I am fairly sure one of them involves this eyeliner brush.

Anyway, one of the reasons why it is so terrible is that the bristles separated in two and the ends broke off a few so they're all uneven. (I've had it for a week. I hadn't even WASHED it yet). I managed to kind of smooth it out but the line is still weird and patchy because the bristles are uneven lengths. I may try to buy a slightly nicer one, but in the end I feel like my money is better spent on liquid liner. Their liquid liner is awesome. Go buy that.

on 7/8/2014 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This brush is PERFECT for applying my cream eyeliner and makes winged eyeliner a lot easier. It's better than any other eyeliner brush that I've tried. It's tiny, so that you can build up the product on your eye. The angle makes it so much easier to get your eyeliner to look good and prevent mess ups, cutting your getting ready time down. Not to mention this brush is super cheap, $1 from the E.L.F. website. You can't beat that price! If you love your cream eyeliner and want to try a new brush for applying, I would definitely recommend trying this one! And for only $1, why not?

on 7/6/2014 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Yes...I definitely would repurchase! This brush is perfect if you like a cat eye or flick with a very pointy end. Unlike E.L.F. 's other liner brushes, this one can help you get close to the lash and then with just a slight turn of your hand swoosh...flick that line. It is a dream. I really struggle with these kinds of eye looks and this one fits my needs. I can't speak to its durability but my suggestion would be to clean it after each use with a makeup or baby wipe so it stays clean and unfrayed.

Happy eyelinein' ya'll..

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I actually use this to tight line my eyes because flat line brushes make my eyes water for some reason. I have had it for 4 months and so far it has not frayed. It may be a bit too long but it's never been a problem with application for me.