Vaseline Petroleum Jelly with cocoa butter

4.6

Petrolatum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fragrance.

on 1/26/2015 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

i use this, my husban uses this and i've used this on my daughter for the past 3 years. i love it.

on 12/18/2014 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my winter go to. I use it for my feet, cuticles, elbows..and additional ashy places lol. It's really moisturizing and smells good!

on 12/10/2014 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

love this! great price, smells great and works great!! especially in the cold (chapped lips, skin etc) x

on 12/10/2014 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!! I use it for everything on my body and it heals very chapped lips. HG product will use it forever!! Very good base to hold a favorite perfume too. Just rub a little where you spray your favorite fragrance and it lasts for hours. I really love this stuff thanks Vaseline!!

on 11/20/2014 3:15:00 AM

Omg these are the cutest little things ever!!! I have these adorable little jars in the original, cocoa butter and rose (But I could only find the rose version in the USA at rite aid.) They work so well with moisturizing your lips, face, body and pretty much everywhere. When I'm in a pickle I will just whip one of these out and start moisturizing anything: everything... Even down to my cuticles and elbows lol.

And when I have a really bad cold and I blow my nose too much with my Kleenex, the skin on my nose, the top of my lip and lips get super dry and flaky. To the point it's painful because I've rubbed the skin raw. The only thing that helps is Vaseline petroleum jelly. Before I go to bed I apply a thick amount of this all over my raw skin, and by the next day my skin is back to normal.

And I love how this smells so yummy!! Vaseline, you guys took CUTE AND ADORABLE to a whole new level!! I got this for $2 cdn at shoppers drug mart.

on 11/16/2014 10:29:00 PM

Ran out of my coconut oil that I normally use to remove my makeup and mascara so I used Vaseline instead and it dissolved everything easily just like the coconut oil. I did this at night and washed my face in the morning with face wash and my face was soooo much softer!!!!

on 11/12/2014 9:54:00 AM

I picked up a tin of this in a British drugstore (white and tan lid) and it's become my favorite nighttime treatment for lips and nails in the winter. I slather a thick coat of it onto my cuticles and by morning, they are soothed and soft. Smells great too, sweet and a little bit decadent.

And dirt cheap! It was 2 for a 20 gram tin.

on 9/7/2014 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Looooove this!! It keeps my lips looking and feeling super soft. I moisturize my hands and feet and then add some of this amazing stuff too..works like a charm at sealing in moisture..and at $3 you can't go wrong. Will definitely repurchase!!

on 8/21/2014 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This version of Vaseline seems more moisturizing than the one without cocoa butter. I only use it on my lips but I love the cocoa (white chocolate) scent. The texture is different from regular Vaseline and seems "creamier." I like the flip-top lid, too. UPDATE: After further use, I do not think this is actually more effective than regular vaseline but I still love the scent.

on 8/4/2014 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like this for my elbows, feet and of course my lips. I have the little baby tub which is so cute and looks just like the large jar.
I did buy the larger jar to refill my little one that I keep by my bed for nighttime.
Right now I am liking the baby scented one. Which is weird because I usually do not like it much but think it is nice and calming at night.

Popular Other Products