Sisley Ultra Stretch Deep Black

on 1/15/2015 10:34:00 PM

This mascara is great for my long heavy lashes that droop downwards. Most mascara don't hold a curl even if I curl my lashes before and after apply mascara. This did not cause my lashes to droop back down it stayed curled up even in hot humid weather. The formula did not cause clumps and did not feel heavy or sticky also did not dry out my lashes. Some mascaras that over dry cause my lashes to fall off. Easy to remove when I remove the mascara their was no lashes falling off. The mascara did not smudge around my eyes no panda eyes. I already have long lashes so I don't really know if this will make the lashes look longer or give more volume it does hold the curl. It an expensive mascara $67

on 1/3/2014 7:42:00 PM

What a God-awful mascara. I was so looking forward to using it. I was shocked at the lack of anything. No darkening, no lengthening, no volumizing.

on 12/12/2012 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I don't know why this product got such a low rating. This is a GORGEOUS mascara. I want to hate because of the insane price (over $60!!) BUT it is such a gorgeous black , NEVER smudges or flakes and makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes. This also makes my lashes look and feel conditioned when I take it off. I had to deduct a lippie for the price though...sigh!

on 12/1/2011 7:21:00 AM

This mascara is not that good, it certainly does not justify the price. I have it in deep blue. It flakes after about 4-5 hours of wear which is unacceptable for me. It does look good and it's easy to remove but the flaking thing drives me crazy especially given the price. And the plastic packaging is cheap. I like heavier metal tubes like those by YSL or Dior.

on 7/17/2011 6:22:00 PM

This makes you look like you have long, lustrous beautiful lashes when you don't. It does not smudge, it doesn't feel like paint and your lashes remain very,very soft. !
Not if you want a very ,ade up look, but for me it's the best mascar. The price is outrageous, though.

on 4/22/2011 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I do not recommand this product. I will do an effort to use a mascara (I normally don't wear eye shadow and mascara) if it is useful. I don't see the purpose... Too natural... I like thicker brushes. Give it one more lippy because of the treatment aspect. Your lashes will be soft and healthy. I swear I'll never buy another mascara anymore except Helena Rubinstein.

on 4/14/2011 1:25:00 PM

I had high hopes, very high hopes, for this NEW Sisley mascara, since I love and keep buying almost all their eye-liners and quite a few of their eye shadows. However, this mascara has an awful brush - well, I could not see much of it, since its bristles were partly flattened by an entrapment of large amounts of thick mascara sticking to it, even repeated sliding in and out of the tube to reduce the amount of mascara to applicable, did not help the problem. Then, and no surprise there, the product, when applied, accumulated to build clumps on the lashes, it also dried rather fast, and a building up of layers was only going to build up more and bigger clumps.. Sadly, another completely useless crappy mascara by Sisley.