Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof - Taupe

on 1/24/2013 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the color of this. It has the prettiest sheen to it when you apply it to your lids. I especially like to use this on my lower lash line for a lot of neutral looks. You can use this for a smoky look or neutral; either way it looks great. Smudges easily when you first apply so you can work with it but once it sets its good. It doesn't last all day for me but it lasts a good amount of time and it's only 8 bucks which is cheaper than some eye liners at the drug store. Easy to sharpen and I haven't had any problems with the cap coming off in my make up bag.

on 10/14/2012 7:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

So surprised to see the reviewer below me compare this liner to Urban Decay's Stray Dog liner, because I came on here to do the same! It's a cool dark brown with a metallic sheen, I would even say a tad darker than Stray Dog. Very flattering option for when black is too harsh. Also reminds me of Essence's London Baby gel liner.

on 8/19/2012 3:01:00 PM

A great color. I had purchased an Urban Decay eyeliner called Stray Dog in a limited edition package of 4 liners. It was a perfect match for my MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow that I used all the time. When I used up Stray Dog and discovered it wasn't a permanent color in UD's 24/7 collection, I went in search of a suitable replacement. UD's Underground was a taupe color but had too much brown, Stray Dog is grayer. Some others were a closer match colorwise, but lacked the sheen of Stray Dog. Enter Sephora's Flashy Waterproof Eyeliner in Taupe. It's as close a dupe as I could get to Stray Dog. The quality is just as good IMO as Urban Decay and the price was right. I'll definately repurchase when I use this one up.

on 4/13/2012 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got it for around $5. The taupe color is natural looking with shimmers, although needs bit skill to apply evenly.
Best part: No smudging at all and easy to wash off !

on 2/15/2012 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Love this liner! I also own many of the UD 24/7 and MUFE Aqua liners and these are exact to me in application and wear time. The color is a cool taupe with a bit of gleam to it. Looks great in the daytime - not too much at all, but enough if you want your eyes to stand out a bit more. I also wear this at night because black can sometimes look too harsh on me. It also doesn't irritate my eyes (I wear contacts). I will definitely be trying a few more of these - for $8 these are beyond worth it!

on 4/13/2011 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really like these liners. They are comparable to UD 24/7 in my opinion. They glide on and last all day. And for $8 who can say no. This color is a really pretty shimmery cool taupe. I thought it would be similar to UD Underground but it is cooler and slightly darker. Itís the perfect color to reach for daily.