Victoria's Secret Secret 88

4.3

on 3/22/2010 6:17:00 PM

One of my favorite fragrances is Givenchy Organza Indecence, which was discontinued and now back on the market again.I have been using it for over 13years off and on and I honestly cannot tell the difference between Secret 88 and Indecence.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This was my favorite fragrance!!! To me a very smoky, comforting scent; it smelled heavenly. I still have the (empty) bottle and sniff it from time to time, haha. Is there any word out there that they will bring this back? Ever?!!?

on 8/23/2006 7:42:00 PM

Spicy! I bought this both in perfume and in lotion. The smell is very spicy and will make you feel extremely sexy. If you're going for a sexy scent, this is the one to get.

on 10/21/2005 12:43:00 AM

I love this perfume! I received as a present from a friend and couldn't be happier with it! I feel very... vixen-like with this... nothing overwhelming... just like it's my little secret. My husband loves it as well!

on 3/31/2005 3:39:00 PM

Wearing this on one arm, and Organza Indecense on the other ... and these are identical fragrances. Unfortunately for me, both are discontinued, since I like the scent a lot. 88 is a little lighter then OI, which to me, is a good thing. VS does not reveal the notes, but the notes in Organze Indecense are: fresh spices, cinnamon, jacaranda wood, patoucli, vanilla, amber and musk. The spices/other notes blend well into the vanilla, making this a vanilla "with kick".

on 9/13/2004 8:43:00 PM

I just got a sample of this discontinued fragrance, and I have to say, I am inpressed with this sexy, soft, sweet scent. It smells a bit powdery, like vanilla cake with powdered sugar, as well as some spice. It reminds me a lot of the also discontinued Laura Biagiotti Venezia and Givenchy Oblique Rewind. This is a very romantic kind of scent that would be a perfect first-date perfume. Light but seductive, and it would be hard for any guy to dislike this dreamy scent. One of Victoria's Secret's best fragrances.

I love the way this perfume smells, sort of vanilla and and outdoorsy smell. I am upset that they are no longer going to carry it. I just bought 2 of the 3.4 oz bottles for $7.85 a piece.

on 2/18/2004 12:53:00 PM

Love this scent...it is my favorite! Great warm delicious and unfortunately discontinued. I am going to all local stores and buying up their stock (@50% off!).

on 2/14/2004 6:26:00 PM

Very sexy fragrance and I wear it all the time now. My mom and sister love it too. Kind've like a woodsy smell, but still sexy!

on 1/21/2004 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I feel so juicy wearing this. I feel really, really seductive and just... juicy (LOL). It's a sexy, ripe scent that reminds me of happy times. I hope they don't nix it. I like Body better, but this is.... juicy. Gosh, I'm bad at descriptions of fragrances! continued >>

Popular Fragrances