October 25, 2014 | 1943 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Secret 88

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by TheEmpress

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite fragrances is Givenchy Organza Indecence, which was discontinued and now back on the market again.I have been using it for over 13years off and on and I honestly cannot tell the difference between Secret 88 and Indecence.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2006 1:41:00 PM More reviews by helloheartbreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my favorite fragrance!!! To me a very smoky, comforting scent; it smelled heavenly. I still have the (empty) bottle and sniff it from time to time, haha. Is there any word out there that they will bring this back? Ever?!!?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by styrch

Spicy! I bought this both in perfume and in lotion. The smell is very spicy and will make you feel extremely sexy. If you're going for a sexy scent, this is the one to get.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2005 12:43:00 AM More reviews by britt1805

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this perfume! I received as a present from a friend and couldn't be happier with it! I feel very... vixen-like with this... nothing overwhelming... just like it's my little secret. My husband loves it as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2005 3:39:00 PM More reviews by lilypaddles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wearing this on one arm, and Organza Indecense on the other ... and these are identical fragrances. Unfortunately for me, both are discontinued, since I like the scent a lot. 88 is a little lighter then OI, which to me, is a good thing. VS does not reveal the notes, but the notes in Organze Indecense are: fresh spices, cinnamon, jacaranda wood, patoucli, vanilla, amber and musk. The spices/other notes blend well into the vanilla, making this a vanilla "with kick".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2004 8:43:00 PM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just got a sample of this discontinued fragrance, and I have to say, I am inpressed with this sexy, soft, sweet scent. It smells a bit powdery, like vanilla cake with powdered sugar, as well as some spice. It reminds me a lot of the also discontinued Laura Biagiotti Venezia and Givenchy Oblique Rewind. This is a very romantic kind of scent that would be a perfect first-date perfume. Light but seductive, and it would be hard for any guy to dislike this dreamy scent. One of Victoria's Secret's best fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2004 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Chellibelli79

I love the way this perfume smells, sort of vanilla and and outdoorsy smell. I am upset that they are no longer going to carry it. I just bought 2 of the 3.4 oz bottles for $7.85 a piece.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 12:53:00 PM More reviews by bigskykit

Love this scent...it is my favorite! Great warm delicious and unfortunately discontinued. I am going to all local stores and buying up their stock (@50% off!).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2004 6:26:00 PM More reviews by phredd4

Very sexy fragrance and I wear it all the time now. My mom and sister love it too. Kind've like a woodsy smell, but still sexy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Maureen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I feel so juicy wearing this. I feel really, really seductive and just... juicy (LOL). It's a sexy, ripe scent that reminds me of happy times. I hope they don't nix it. I like Body better, but this is.... juicy. Gosh, I'm bad at descriptions of fragrances! continued >>