September 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Styling Products - Aussie - Catch the Wave Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Kayleen7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One day I just found this in the bathroom after I had taken a shower, I think a family friend dropped it off or something, but thank you whoever left this! I used it right then and it's such an amazing product. It controls my frizz without making my hair flat and it enhances my curls while keeping my hair soft and adding bounce to it. I use it after towel drying my hair and I just let it air dry. I can even apply it right before bed and in the morning my hair still looks great. I recommend it for anyone with wavy or curly hair that tends to get frizzy or puffy. I love it and will definitely purchase it when this free one runs on empty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by EleanorD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair used to be extremely frizzy and someone suggested this and my first thought was "it's so cheap, it won't work." But it did work, I use it every night before bed and sleep with it in, and every morning my hair feels, looks and smells amazing. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this is called "Sprunch Leave in and Mousse" now, it is the same as my beloved Catch the Waves Leave in and Mousse. I use it for after the shower, makes my hair completely frizz free and shiny but it takes a lot of the volume, this has been the only product ever to tame my wavy hair, making it normal looking enought to wear it au naturelle outside my house, this used to be my HG and I am beyond happy to see it back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

At one time in my life, this mousse was a HG product, I don't use it anymore but I still remember it's awesomeness. I have thick, frizzy, wavy hair, I used to straighten it all the time when I was young because I didn't know how to take care and enhance my wavy hair. This mousse along with some gel/cream/spray products from Sunsilk really made me realize how beautiful my wavy hair can be. It enhances and defines my waves, I still get some frizz but it wasn't too bad. The best part, it leaves my hair touchable soft, as if nothing was in there! I still haven't come across another mousse that does what this one does, it's really an amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Callieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have straight/wavy hair. I've been using this mousse for a year already and i love it . It really defines your waves, and even if your hair is straight , it magically creates loose waves if you sprunch your hair after applying. I love this mousse , and i don't think i'll be switching to any thing else ! (:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by selkie67

I have very thick, coarse, dry, naturally wavy/curly hair. On my hair this isn't very moisturizing, so it's not the best leave-in conditioner I've ever used; that's why I'm taking off a lippie. It would probably have better moisturizing properties for someone with a different hair type, though. I do, however, love it as a mousse. I usually hate mousse because it makes my hair crackly and doesn't really hold my curls. This stuff adds soft definition...lasting definition. What I really like about it is that it makes for great second and third day hair. My hair is too dry to wash every day or even every two days, so I can't wash and restyle often. With this mousse, each day my hairstyle looks as good as when I first styled it or mutates into something even better, with little to no effort. I'm not sure if it does much for frizz yet; I've mainly used it in the fall/winter, when there's no humidity. I've never found a product yet that really beats summer humidity. We'll see.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by misslu990

My favorite mousse for years. Creates the perfect waves with out that crunchy look that I seriously despise. Smells great and make my hair silky. Even when I wet my hair before washing it with shampoo, my hair feels very soft. I wish they made a bigger can of this! I go through it pretty quickly. I will still continue to re purchase though

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by vivTL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I removed 2 lippies from this product because of it's "supposed" moisturizing properties.

I didn't feel like it added any to be honest, nor would I continue using it just for that.

But when it comes to the waves, definitely is amazing! It really managed to bring them out and give it that natural wavy look. I just wish it could have soften my hair or even help me with knots...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by glitters1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is FABULOUS! It leaves my hair soft and shiny. It my makes waves/ curls gorgeous! It does not make my hair crunchy like other mousses do and it moisturizes just enough! I LOVE it! HG mousse for sure!!!!
EDIT: I took of a lippie b/c I found a better product. I really don't even use it anymore. But it still is a great mousse, I just don't use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by hsbbd

Just like rasputin, I too am writing my first review, just to talk about how much I love this product! I bought it today because I needed a good leave-in conditioner and literally the moment I put it on, I could tell that it gave my hair more body and moisture. I have subtle waves but dry my hair straight and I honestly love it anyway. I feel like the girl in the commercial with the voluminous healthy hair, I will definitely be buying this product again!