TRESemme Climate Control Shampoo

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Fragrance, Quaternium 22, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 10, Polyquaternium 39, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Citric Acid, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Biotin

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

03.17.13 Update!
After using this shampoo I began to have itche scalp, neck, chest, and arms and then realized it was the shampoo causing this!
This is terrible as I am not using other products but the irritation caused by this shampoo was terrible and i have never had anything like this happen!
Will definately not buy again and I wont be sad to see this mess discontinued!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I live in East Texas where we have the craziest and worse humidity issue-and so far this shampoo has really helped to tame the craziest frizz i have been dealing with. Only problem-is it helps with frizz but gives no shine.

on 2/5/2013 1:41:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been a devoted Tresemme user for years, but even all the styling products in the world wouldn't help de-frizz my naturally wavy hair. Enter this stuff. It didn't get rid of all the frizz, but it got rid of enough where I was able to tame it! Smells great too and cleans my hair like a dream. And you get a LOT for the price! Would definitely buy again!

on 1/5/2013 10:16:00 PM

I've been using this product for a while now, and I had no idea it was the cause to my dry scalp. I've had horrible dandruff and a very ichy scalp, and it was all because of this shampoo. I believe the chemicals in the shampoo are very strong and dry out your scalp. I would never purchase this again. I have dry hair in general and it did not work for me, and my sister has oily hair and it also gave her dandruff. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

on 11/28/2012 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I picked this up @ Shoppers 2 weeks ago on sale for $3.99 fill price is about $6.99.

I HATE this shampoo! It ruined my beautiful hair! It gave me SO much breakage!! I can't even believe how much my hair has broken because of this!! I despise this garbage. It also left so much build up on my scalp!! Holy crap my scalp felt soooo itchy and flaky! DISGUSTING!!! DIS-FREAKING-GUSTING!!

Didn't do a damn good thing for me! YUCK!

Oh Tresemme, where have you been all my life? I was first introduced to Tresemme when I picked up their Split Remedy product line after dealing with horrible dry ends for far too long. Two weeks after use my hair was silky smooth and moisturized. I couldn't believe I'd gone this long overlooking such a great product line.

I picked up climate control shampoo and conditioner because it is getting increasingly cold here in Canada, and my hair does not do well with that. I used these products in conjunction with eachother about an hour before I hit the hay. I towel dried my hair, then blow dried it until it was pretty much all dry. At that point I said screw it and went to bed partially damp.

Imagine my surprise when I woke in the morning to perfectly smooth, straight locks despite my night of restless sleep! My hair now has a winter savior, and I am never switching brands again!

on 10/27/2012 12:57:00 PM

I despise this shampoo. It made my hair so dry and brittle, and it made the color so dull (which was my stupid fault for not using a color-safe shampoo). I've had some of the worst hair days of my life after using this, and I'm not exaggerating at all. I've always heard such great things about TRESemme products, but this turned me off on them for good. I also used the conditioner, and it did nothing to hydrate my hair after using the shampoo. I had to use a deep conditioner for several days in order to restore my hair back to normal. The only reason why I didn't rate this a 1 is because it didn't make my hair fall out or irritate my scalp. Pretty sad when those are the only redeeming qualities.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I hate this shampoo. Didn't lather well in the shower and I always use my Fave conditioner (herbal essence "hello hydration") after. This shampoo made my hair so big and frizzy after!!! My hair is naturally thick and wavy. I never had trouble with other shampoos. Def will not repurchase this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am sad to say this product did absolutely nothing for my hair. I was really excited because my hair tends to get quite frizzy in damp weather and I live in a place where there is a lot of rain, snow and fog so my hair just ends up in a pony tail because it frizzes up the minute I walk out through the door.

I do absolutely LOVE the smell. Its so fruity and it lingered all day. I could also get two days out of my hair before washing it which was also great. It lathered ok in the shower and I didn't have to use very much product. The bottle is huge and under $10 at the local drugstore.

My hair was absolutely unruly when I used this product. My straight hair was just a huge poof ball even after it was straightened (it didn't straighten very well either) and when I curled my hair the curls were frizzy. I found my roots super flat and I could literally scrape the residue from my scalp there was so much build up. When I switched to my current shampoo the dandruff and residue on my scalp completely disappeared and my hair has much more volume at the root.

I used the whole bottle but I will not be repurchasing this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't claim if my hair is more resistant to UV rays, but I feel like it lessened the amount of frizz I have. I have straight fine hair, but on humid summer days & some days in winter, my hair gets frizzy. The smell was pleasant and didn't make my hair greasy until a bit past 24 hours from when I last showered. It cleanses the hair well and leaves hair feeling really smooth and soft when used in conjunction with the corresponding conditioner.

on 11/26/2011 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have long, thick, coarse, wavy hair. My scalp tends to get oily, while the rest of my hair is dry and unbrushable without the right products. I tried this out thinking it would really help smooth my hair out. That it does, but it is so heavy that it coated my roots with gunk and flattened my normally voluminous hair into no volume whatsoever--after only one wash! My hair also felt greasy again in less than a day. So I had to stop using the shampoo. I still use Tresemme moisturizing conditioner once a week as a deeper conditioning treatment, which works really well, but I've discovered that I need a shampoo which will cause less build-up.