January 29, 2015 | 1922 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Natural Eye Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2015 6:03:00 PM More reviews by February_Starr

I recently purchased this palette and have used it every day since. I typically wear neutrals on a daily basis and these shadows provide a lot of options for me. There are 9 shadows which are placed in 3 rows within the palette. TF includes an instruction sheet which shows how to create 3 unique looks (each row of shadows creates a different look) which is really easy to follow. I prefer to mix and match the colors on my own but think the concept is cute and might be helpful for beginners or those looking for a quick fool proof look.

The shadows are soft, easy to blend and nicely pigmented. I think my naked palette from UD is slightly more pigmented for comparison, but these shadows still last all day on my lids without primer. I personally don't care for an all shimmery or all matte look/palette,so this set fits me perfectly as there are 4 matte and 5 shimmery shades to work with. The packaging is adorable and the metal case feels durable with it's magnetic closure. I liked this palette so much that I bought 2 additional as gifts for friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by SkyeJoyce

My favorite palette ever. I wish they didn't make a new one because they stopped selling this. I use this more than my naked palettes. I think the natural eye palette isn't appreciated as much as it should be

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by SororityGirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love these colors! I was obsessed with the chocolate martini color, which that color alone was why I bought the palette. I love the mix of matte and sparkle eyeshadow and the pigment in this palette is amazing I'm in love with all of the colors. I was so impressed that this palette can create so many looks and I would definitely buy this again if I run out. I actually prefer this palette over my Urban Decay Nude 2 palette. The only problem I have with this palette is the packaging. The container that it comes in seems very flimsy and not very secure, like it won't stay closed, and if that's how I feel after just buying it, I'm nervous to see how it will hold up. But aside from the packaging I love love love this palette and all the colors in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by bneslein

Love love love! Great selection of colors. Great quality

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eye-shadow palette for my small hooded eyes. It gives you a variety of different, pigmented shadows that can be built up together or all worn alone as single shades. Fallout is non-existent, shades are very rich in color and glide on smoothly. Great, versatile shades that even includes instructions on three different looks on small note cards in the box.
Downsides: Huge, clunky packaging. They could scale back all of the cardboard and make it half the width for a slimmer effect. I hate carrying this around in my makeup bag because it is so bulky.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Wonderland449

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best "natural" eye shadow kit I have ever had. Its super pigmented. The shadows look small but trust me a tiny bit goes a long way. I usually only have to tap it to get enough. It has so many shades, which I usually mix and match instead of just going down the line. They all look great together. I have the metal container and I def prefer that to the cardboard ones. I got this as a birthday gift and its just amazing. It is a little pricey but now that I have made the switch I dont think I will ever go back!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by linkd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, so this is my first pallet ever, so I am not very experienced in the world of eye shadows. Anyways, I find it easy to use and I manage to create different looks - so much fun!
I first thought it was on the pricey side but I think it is worth the money. Will buy again- or rather - I think I will try one of Too Faced's other pallets.

There is however a little fall out from the glittery ones, which is annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by mings1911

I have the revamped palette and I've been loving it so far. This is a simple palette for girls who love nudes! I really like the way Too Faced has kept things simple for us with all the colour combis all lined up already. I don't use the matte colours in this (just not a fan of mattes in general) but the other 6 colours are great! So easy to bring along when travelling too.

Only downside is I find this a little pricey, especially compared to the Naked palettes. Its about 2/3 the price of the Naked palette with only about 1/2 the shades. Also, the packaging leaves a little to be desired, it doesn't feel very sturdy and for some reason it feels like it doesn't close well, so definitely hand-carry if you're bringing it travelling.

Personally I still prefer my Naked palette and Urban Decay for eyeshadows but this is a pretty good alternative, especially for travelling!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the original Natural Eye palette (from way back in the day when it was in a really boxy container - so boxy that it actually makes the current one look "streamlined" - and which included a drawer to house the fairly useless included dual ended brush). I loved everything about this palette EXCEPT for the colour Nude Beach. It looked like a lovely peachy champagne frost but the glitter in it was so coarse and dreadful that it ended up all over my face no matter what precautions I took, and the colour itself was pretty crummy since the "base" was pretty lacking in pigment and the glitter didn't do anything to make it any better. So I was glad to see that this shadow was removed from the "revamped" palette and replaced with Nudie, which looks to be a far more wearable, workable shade. BUT.....while they gave with one hand, they've taken away with the other by removing the absolutely wonderful Velvet Revolver, which was a fabulous grey/brown colour that truly looked like a shadow rather than like makeup when used to contour the crease. The colour they've replaced it with - Cashmere Bunny - looks fine, though it's warmer and a titch redder but it's not half so nice, IMO, as Velvet Revolver. It's a shame they removed it. Cocoa Puff is also gone, though I can live with that, but Velvet Revolver is a real loss.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Haayhaayley

I absolutely love this pallet. I don't feel the need to buy any other pallet because it has shimmery and Matte shades. Color pay off is fabulous and last a long time. I just saw the new packaging and it looks great. And I'm also so happy too faced replaced nude beach with a beige color. It was far too shimmery and chalky. It's great & I would 100% recommend.