Too Faced Natural Eye Palette

4.3

Cashmere Bunny, Heaven, Sexspresso Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methicone, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Chocolate Martini, Erotica Ingredients/Ingrédients: Silica, Talc, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007) Honey Pot Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499). Push-Up, Silk Teddy Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). Nudie Ingredients/Ingrédients: Cetearyl Isononanoate, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

on 3/3/2015 11:03:00 PM

I like this product. I guess. It's a little mediocre for me. It's similar to the Naked palette, but there is less choices and the colors don't mix as well with each other.The packaging is super cute though!

on 3/2/2015 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Stahpppp. I wish this had gotten as much hype as the naked palette did - I would've gotten this instead of Naked 2 and been way happier. This palette is my HG ride or die. I have the new palette (new packaging and a matte nude instead of the glittery nude in the last one).

Quality: Amazing. Just omg. The shade Erotica's base is slightly sheer, but it doesn't bother me. Otherwise, it doesn't get better than this.

Packaging: Super cute. I have the new packaging, as aforementioned. The magnetic closure is satisfying and secure. I also love that the two highlight shades and main transition shades of the palette are larger pans! It just makes sense and I have dents in all 3, proving this was a sound decision of TF.

Colors:
For reference, I have NC25 skin with dark hair and dark eyes with some olive properties. Going to reference some of UD's shadows because that's what I have experience with.

Largely neutral to warm palette.

Heaven - matte white that is creamy and not stark at all. Shows up on my skin nicely.
Silk Teddy - looks pinky in the pan but just shows up a super flattering and neutral champagne color on me. Urban Decay's Sin showed up straight up pink on my skin so I was really glad this worked.
Nudie - my perfect natural crease shade. Basically UD's Naked but just a little more cool.
Cashmere bunny - a brown with slightly purple-y undertones that is reminiscent of UD's Tease, but warmer and less purple.
Push Up - a rosy toned gold (think of it as a copper shade but way less intense, more golden, and more wearable). Like UD's Toasted but a bit less rosy, more neutral. A refined metallic finish that isn't super light reflective in a dumb looking way, but nice and flattering.
Honey Pot - gold. Like UD's Half Baked but just a touch (barely noticably) less yellow and vibrant.
Sexpresso - I find this to be a cool, deep brown. I use this as liner.
Erotica - hard to describe. A somewhat sheer, plummy-grey base with pronounced gold shimmer throughout.
Chocolate Martini - a really pretty medium, warm brown base with pronounced gold shimmer. Super blendable. I use it in the outer V.

As you can see, there are some similarities to the UD Naked palette. Owning both may be a bit redundant but I find this palette to be more refined in shadow consistency (less sparkly) and color (shades are more neutral [to warm] and not bouncing from extremely cool, to extremely warm, and back to cool again and generally just flattering on my skin). It's also got more matte options.

Such a great neutrals palette that deserves every rave it gets, the packaging is small, cute, and pragmatic, and the price is right. Super natural, all matte or shimmer looks are achievable and even dramatic looks are too so it's very versatile.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this palette! I am such a sucker for nudes, and this does not disappoint! Good variation in warms and cools, and while they seem to swatch really sparkly, they're not overly glittery when worn. The packaging is nice, although it could do with a physical latch as well as a magnet.

I recently purchased this palette and have used it every day since. I typically wear neutrals on a daily basis and these shadows provide a lot of options for me. There are 9 shadows which are placed in 3 rows within the palette. TF includes an instruction sheet which shows how to create 3 unique looks (each row of shadows creates a different look) which is really easy to follow. I prefer to mix and match the colors on my own but think the concept is cute and might be helpful for beginners or those looking for a quick fool proof look.

The shadows are soft, easy to blend and nicely pigmented. I think my naked palette from UD is slightly more pigmented for comparison, but these shadows still last all day on my lids without primer. I personally don't care for an all shimmery or all matte look/palette,so this set fits me perfectly as there are 4 matte and 5 shimmery shades to work with. The packaging is adorable and the metal case feels durable with it's magnetic closure. I liked this palette so much that I bought 2 additional as gifts for friends.

on 12/28/2014 3:31:00 AM

My favorite palette ever. I wish they didn't make a new one because they stopped selling this. I use this more than my naked palettes. I think the natural eye palette isn't appreciated as much as it should be

on 12/27/2014 7:03:00 PM

I love these colors! I was obsessed with the chocolate martini color, which that color alone was why I bought the palette. I love the mix of matte and sparkle eyeshadow and the pigment in this palette is amazing I'm in love with all of the colors. I was so impressed that this palette can create so many looks and I would definitely buy this again if I run out. I actually prefer this palette over my Urban Decay Nude 2 palette. The only problem I have with this palette is the packaging. The container that it comes in seems very flimsy and not very secure, like it won't stay closed, and if that's how I feel after just buying it, I'm nervous to see how it will hold up. But aside from the packaging I love love love this palette and all the colors in it.

on 11/27/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love! Great selection of colors. Great quality

on 11/11/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this eye-shadow palette for my small hooded eyes. It gives you a variety of different, pigmented shadows that can be built up together or all worn alone as single shades. Fallout is non-existent, shades are very rich in color and glide on smoothly. Great, versatile shades that even includes instructions on three different looks on small note cards in the box.
Downsides: Huge, clunky packaging. They could scale back all of the cardboard and make it half the width for a slimmer effect. I hate carrying this around in my makeup bag because it is so bulky.

This is the best "natural" eye shadow kit I have ever had. Its super pigmented. The shadows look small but trust me a tiny bit goes a long way. I usually only have to tap it to get enough. It has so many shades, which I usually mix and match instead of just going down the line. They all look great together. I have the metal container and I def prefer that to the cardboard ones. I got this as a birthday gift and its just amazing. It is a little pricey but now that I have made the switch I dont think I will ever go back!

on 7/2/2014 4:57:00 PM

Ok, so this is my first pallet ever, so I am not very experienced in the world of eye shadows. Anyways, I find it easy to use and I manage to create different looks - so much fun!
I first thought it was on the pricey side but I think it is worth the money. Will buy again- or rather - I think I will try one of Too Faced's other pallets.

There is however a little fall out from the glittery ones, which is annoying.