November 23, 2014 | 1579 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Skin nourishing lotion with Shea butter and honey

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by celina5847

Dry flaky scales on face that don't go away.
For over 14 yrs I often get dry flaky scales that I can peel off my face. I can apply face creams lotions coconut oil exfoliate and it returns the same day!! I applied a bit of this while at my mothers because my face was acting up, and the flakes didn't return till the next morning! I got a bit more from my mom and same thing happened,so I know that gettng rid of the flaky skin was thanks to this!! Keep n mind that it says on the bottle that this is safe to use on the face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by mitabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, this product didn't work as well for me. I didn't find it very absorbent and it has an almost tacky quality when I'm applying it. I don't find it particularly moisturizing either. I much prefer their ultra healing lotion. It does have a pleasant scent though. I just wished it performed better for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite lotion right now (and I'm picky when it comes to lotions). Great, soothing scent & it sinks into the skin quickly. I would definitely repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by michtou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I cannot believe that I never listened to my sister-in-law: after 6 years of her praising Curel, I've only just purchased it. What have I been waiting for??!! This is the best body moisturizer I've ever used, full stop.
I bought this one and the fragrance free and both are genius. Please note: the shea butter & honey is so lightly scented that it can go virtually undetected.

Other points:
-so absorbent and non-greasy you won't even know you've applied moisturizer
-non-irritating, excellent for sensitive skin
-won't clog pores, does not make my chest breakout, which most moisturizers have done
-no cloying fragrance

Believe me, I've been trying different moisturizers for the past 20 years and I never imagined one could be so effective in combating dry skin and yet undetectable on the skin and non-greasy. Perfect!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

This is probably the best lotion I've ever used on my body when it comes to skin softening. It keeps my skin soft for HOURS! Not kidding. 24 hours with soft skin. My SO even asked me I'd I shaved (which I hadn't), and commented on how soft myskin felt. I absolutley love the gentle, mild vanilla scent- I needed something both neutral yet sweet, and this fit the bill. Not to mention this skin scab I've had on my leg for two years looks a lot better after this stuff has sunk in...it might even be close to healing which is amazing. Def my HG of lotions, and I've tried many.