April 19, 2014 | 1646 users online

Styling Products - John Frieda - Full Repair Touch-up Flyaway Tamer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by briloveschocolatebunnies

Why is this so impossible to find?! I finally found it for a good price on Amazon.

I have straight, fine hair----which I blow dry with a round brush. I always have these little flyaway hairs at the top of my head. They tend to be concentrated where my part is, and they can really be distracting. So I consulted the Google...and I've tried Google's suggestions like: (1) more product (just made my hair greasy looking), (2) hairspray on an old toothbrush to smooth hair down (this kind of worked but sometimes made those hairs look heavy/shiny, and (3) clear mascara (didn't last throughout the day).

This was exactly what I was looking for. You get more of this than you would in a clear mascara tube, but it lasts longer as it is specifically designed for the task of keeping flyaways tamed. It has a nice scent. It doesn't coat the hair to make it look shiny or obvious---unless you use too much. If you struggle with flyaways, I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by MeikoSama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Works great on frizz/flyaways and holds all day. Have rebought this couple times now, the second tube unfortunately started leaking whenever I reinserted the brush, so the packaging could use some improvement. Also careful not to comb your hair after it dries as white residue can result

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by MermaidXoXo26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not a fan of the scent (it's like an odd flowery scent) but it's a life saver when I'm in a rush getting ready and need to tame any flyway's quickly. It works perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by AddieRuca

I bought this because I clearly needed some help with my hair (thin hair, loose boticelli-esque curls) I dont have too many short flyaways thankfully but was looking for something to use as a finishing touch for my hair. I only bougt this because it had a $2 off coupon or else i would never pay that much for this! It smells amazing! The spool brush makes it difficult to use with my curly hair so I would just hit the individual flyaways with it or wipe a little on my fingers and pat the hairs down. At first it worked wonders for me! I was so excited that i went out and bought 3 more. I came to regret that though because for whatever reason it stopped working for me and started making my hair crunchy. Very disappointing since at first it worked better than any product ever has for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Princessmimi123

This products is AWESOME!!, i saw people on YouTube trying this and i said why not? , i bought it and OMG instantly my flyways and baby hairs were disappeared!! :D I'm so happy with this product.

The only downside to this product is that it's very expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have three of these!! Love it for my fine Asian flyaway hair...I have lots of broken strands on my part and my bangs and this works great at taming them and making my hair shiny without weighing it down. Love love love it. I will be so sad (and stocking up) if they ever discontinue this product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by mlista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first saw this product in my us weekly magazine and thought why not? whenever i straighten my hair i am always left with a frizz fest at the top of my head. when i use this stuff its amazing! its like a big mascara wand and i just smooth it on the top of my hair and brush it. i am left frizz free with wonderful shine. wont leave hair oily and i should know. got it at Woodmans for about 8 bucks, a little pricey but hey its worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I picked this up on clearance at CVS for I think $2.5! What a steal. The packaging looks like a mascara. Anyway, the product feels nice in your hair and it does just what the name suggests, tames those little fly away baby hairs.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by allison41

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this! It's perfect for smoothing away flyaways and leaves your hair shiny and sleek, not greasy/oily. I love the way it smells too. Will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by simi531

dont have time to leave a lengthy review, but I am so happy I finally found this stuff. Works great. Even if yo apply too much it absorbes into your hair quickly and your hair will not be greasy. Keep one in my car!