BeneFit Cosmetics b right total moisture facial cream

3.9

WATER (AQUA), DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, HYDROGENATED LANOLIN, SQUALANE, GLYCERIN, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-8, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/SUCCINIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETETH-20, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, BETAINE, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, STEARETH-25, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, STEARETH-21, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CARBOMER, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT, SORBITOL, ANHYDROXYLITOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALGIN, XYLITOL, CELLULOSE GUM, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, BHT.

on 5/20/2015 7:31:00 AM

Its okay, i didnt notice that much of a difference but im inlove with the bottle, its so frickin cute!!! and it has a really nice scent too

on 1/27/2015 12:50:00 PM

I so badly wanted to love this face cream! I got the cleanser,toner and face cream for Christmas. I love the wee glass pot and it looks cute and I love the smell! however my face looks like you could fry eggs on it now. I have quite oily skin especially around my t-zone and this makes it far worse!

definitely wouldn't recommend for anyone with oily skin. it may be perfect for people with dry skin however it doesn't work for me.

on 12/14/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I just started using this moisturizer about a week ago and so far I love it! Not only has it kept my skin hydrated minus the oily part, but my acne (not that I have much anyways, only occasional breakouts) seems to be clearing up! Although I can't fairly judge yet because of my short time use of it, so far i'm enjoying it!

on 12/12/2014 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

This is a really effective moisturiser fro dry and mature skins. One of the best. It has a pleasant, light perfume and a smooth texture. Highly recommended.

on 9/6/2014 1:06:00 AM

I received 2 sample sizes from subscription boxes. I absolutely would not recommend wearing this during the daytime unless you have extremely dry skin. I apply it at night and my skin is very soft when I wake up. I am torn over the price because I'm not a person who typically spends a lot of money on beauty products but I also want quality items. I will purchase again unless I find another product with similar results for less money.

on 6/19/2014 3:18:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this product. It is the most silky, smooth, gorgeous application. My skin loves it. My oily complexion does not. Even a tiny, tiny bit of this makes me super duper shiny, pretty quickly. I almost had a minor heart attack today when I looked in the mirror--since I haven't used it in a long time during the day--my face was one giant slime ball.

However, this is a darling moisturizer for winter bedtime routine for me. I probably will beg for a trial size as a gift with purchase when I purchase my benefit products at the store when I run out, because I've had two trial sized tubs that have lasted me forever.

Also, the other downside is that I prefer my products in tubes or pumps so I'm not contaminating them or over exposing them to the environment (idk, I just know that most chemicals just don't do that well with exposure in general, not that this has an specific ingredients like eye creams that are sensitive to oxygen). Although I do love the packaging in this line, and think its adorable.

on 6/9/2014 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Have been reading quite a few reviews on this product that have commented that the scent is too strong, but I completely disagree, I love the smell! Have been using E45 for as long as I can remember so thought I would treat myself to this. It's a lot heavier and thicker than I'm used to so definitely better suited to a night cream than for day use. Sometimes mix with E45 to use as a hand cream. Really like the packaging.

Pros of this product:
- You get a lot in the jar (lasts a long time)
- I really like the smell
- Makes my skin feel soft and smooth
- Not sure if this is related to this product specifically but I notice my skin clear up DRAMATICALLY after I started using B-right products

Cons of this product:
- Apart from the Benefit website specifically, I found it really difficult to locate this product online

on 4/4/2014 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Yum yum yum yum. Sorry, that was just the sound of my dry skin eating up this deliciously moisturizing product. If you suffer from dry skin like I do, you probably find that most moisturizers are soaked up instantly and you have to apply multiple coats before your face stops feeling taught and tight. Then, also like me, you might begin to break out for no apparent reason. It's not fun. But it's because I wasn't giving my skin adequate hydration. This product solved that problem. I use it twice a day, in the morning before makeup and in the evening before bed, when I often follow up with a dab of coconut oil to lock in the moisture while I sleep. The price is a tad high; if you're looking for something similar yet more affordable, I recommend the Rich Moisturizer by Simple. It's not as thick and creamy, but still very moisturizing.

Side note: I wrote a review a while back about the Benefit eye cream, saying it didn't do much for me. That was before I was a full-time student. My undereye area recently got so exhausted, tender and dry that I began to have small bumps along the skin and the concealer there always looked cakey and powdery. I recently repurchased the eye cream along with this moisturizer, and within a day I had noticed an enormous difference. If you have dry skin, these are truly fantastic, and worth the money. Highly recommend.

on 3/17/2014 11:28:00 PM

I haven't owned this product all that long, but I have to say it's one of the best moisturizers, hands down, at any price, that I've used in a very long time. I have dry, sensitive, flaky, blotchy red skin with some slight wrinkles, and since using this moisturizer, the redness and flakiness has all but gone away, and some small blemishes have dried up, and the general condition/look of my skin has greatly improved. It seems from the reviews that this works no matter what your skin type. It feels nice going on, and although it does take a little longer to sink in, I wouldn't consider it greasy. It's more than moisturizing for me, considering the dry CO climate I live in. It works really well under Benefits new CC cream...just let the moisturizer sink in for a minute or so. I love the retro blue glass jar. A little of the product goes a long way, so I think the price is more than fair. I plan on buying the entire regimen.. I'm totally impressed.

on 3/16/2014 12:02:00 PM

I recently got a sample of this from Ulta. I love it! I have combination skin and usually get oily at the end of the day. I've been using his now for the past 2 weeks and I love it!!
It has a nice floral scent. I love scents so it's perfect for me. A little bit of this goes a long way. I seen on other reviews people said it would leave their skin oily and could only use at the end of the day. They are probably using more than you have to.
I have occasional breakouts but since using this I haven't had a breakout since! It's either a coincidence or this stuff has worked out amazing for me!! I am getting ready to buy the full size and seen it is cheapest at Birchbox, plus free shipping this month! (March 2014)

Popular Moisturizers