November 27, 2014 | 961 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Fresh Peaches with Cream Showergel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells so good, just like real peaches & cream. It really smells yummy enough to eat. Perfect scent for the spring & summer. If i see this again I'm most definitely gonna grab it up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

An absolutely delicious summertime scent, P&C is a limited edition (of course!) It's light, fruity, and zesty. Similar to Apricots & Cream, this has a little less "bite" or potency to it. Like all Philosophy showergels, you can use this as shampoo, which is a great way to extend and amplify the scent if you're not into lotion. I'll be hoarding this without any guilt whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

See my pic above. I absolutely love any bath and body product with Peaches. I reminds me of my childhood. I grew up with peach showergel from Avon, and which my parents used during the summertime on us kids, and when we showered almost everynight, my parents used lavender. But Peaches reminds me of summer breaks: oh the lovely 3 months off from school. When philosophy released this, I was shocked by the $16 showergel price tag, but when I smelled this at ulta, I went gaga for it. I bought it on the spot and I love getting a huge size of this, it will last me til summer time! :) I will absolutely buy it again. The staying power of the showergel. I still miss avon's version but hey grab these while you can!