Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub (with lemon, papaya, and caffeine)

3.6

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Cellulose, Mannitol, Xylitol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Flour, Ethylparaben, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Caffeine, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Algin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Chronium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides, Yellow 10

on 2/14/2015 10:54:00 AM

This cleanser is just okay and lacks the ingredients necessary to really brighten up your face. Actually, I think the ingredients list is appalling, but that aside, this is an effective cleanser in that it removes makeup and oil. I really did not notice long-term benefits and I would not want to put this product on my face long-term anyway.

on 2/10/2015 7:09:00 AM

I purchased this product for the first time about 1.5 years ago. When I first started using this product I had mild acne. I was using everything I could to stop the breakouts. I bought this because a friend told me that she used it to clear her back-ne. The first few times I used it, my face felt slightly irritated. I have very sensitive skin and this made my face a little red at first. After a few weeks of using this product I started to notice that my skin was a lot smoother and the pimples were starting to get smaller. A few months later I had little to no acne. I had a few acne scars on my cheeks. The lemon in this product lifted those scars right up. Today I only get a pimple or two when I have my period. I love this product and will continue to use it!
P.S. It smells amazing!!!

on 12/8/2014 7:02:00 PM

This is fairly decent; it smells good and it kinda exfoliates. It doesn't break me out but at the same time it doesn't clear anything up. Although it's supposedly 'brightening' it had absolutely no brightening effect whatsoever. Wouldn't recommend or repurchase. If you want something slightly exfoliating for the morning that still gives you a glow I would highly recommend Lush-Let the good times roll :)

on 7/9/2014 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I have some acne problems and oily skin. My skin was the clearest it's ever been using this product, and even felt quite soft and moisturised after use. Great scent, lots of exfoliating beads. I'm trying the shine control next but would definitely repurchase and recommend

on 6/7/2014 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't know maybe its my skin type or something , but this product does not suit me at all.
It made my skin super dry, did not cleanse it properly, irritated it, and as a result I had to fight with oily and blemished skin!!!

on 6/4/2014 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I liked the smell of this scrub and found that it did brighten and energise my skin,but it really dried my skin out.I also experienced redness which was not pleasant!I didn't finish the bottle and would never re-purchase it again unfortunately :/ 9

on 4/6/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Cute packaging and the fact that is was yellow and sparkly drew me in even more. The fact that it had lemon, papaya and caffeine in it was impressive. So of course I had to buy it. The first thing I noticed was the scent. It smells AMAZING! It`s a lemony, citrus smell. I actually hate those scents but this one smells so good. Definitely says in the name 'Morning Burst' because it leaves a cool refreshing feeling but it isn`t too harsh that you can`t use it at night. I use it night and day because it`s a good pick me up for the morning and it cools me down a relaxes me for the night. Does the job well and you can really feel it cleaning your skin. The ONLY downside is it can be a bit drying, nothing a good moisturizer can`t fix though :) Love this product!

on 3/13/2014 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

HG HG HG

love it

wish they had a moisturizer to match this too

definitely put some lotion on afterwards, its kinda drying
BUT

it does brighten the skin and makes it feel pretty soft after you wash with it

I use it as a body wash too with my scrubby gloves on, then moisturize and my skin looks super glowy after wards, especially my legs

no other scrub has made my face or body look this.......um, I guess glowy is the word.

And it smells soooooooooooooooo good.

on 2/26/2014 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I'm about to finish my 3rd bottle and I will absolutely repurchase. I don't care about the smell (mild/lemony) or it's ability to "wake me up" (I have espresso for that). I use this because it keeps my skin color even and toned. It really does keep it looking "bright" and provides gentle exfoliation.

I'm African American and I've noticed this in a few of my girlfriends showers who have similar skin colors. I think if you are brown skinned you should give this a try. Get the one in the squeeze bottle (as pictured) not the pump bottle. The product in the pump bottle doesn't exfoliate at all and I gave that one away to my sister--she used it up so it wasn't a total waste.

on 2/26/2014 2:53:00 AM

My skin is mostly normal but dry round my chin and oily on my nose and forehead! And I do get a few spots and this really helps! It helps them go down quickly and Isn't to harsh but you feel super clean after using it! It smells amazing and really wakes you up! All time favourite wash/scrub