August 2, 2014 | 982 users online

Polishes - OPI - So Many Clowns...So Little Time

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by glowinglightness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect for a sheer, nude colour. It flatters the skin tone, works perfectly for any occasion! It wasn't hard to apply, I need just only 2 coats for full coverage and it looks so elegant.
Definitely recommend this colour for everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by benchwarmer

OPI So Many Clowns So Little Time from the Spring 2011 Femme de Cirque collection, is amazing in so many ways. What a shame this color is no longer available unless you hunt one down on the internet or find it in the little basket in a drugstore where they put the shades that no longer have a home on the display shelf.

This is a sheer that falls under the your nails but better category. It has a very clean look, absolutely high shine. I prefer three coats for a look that's a bit more but there's still visible nail line even on three. To describe this color I would have to say not pinky, not white, not peachy either, a touch of sheer ivory, really it's just milky shiny your own nails. It is warm toned, nothing cool about it. It's not an exciting color but that doesn't detract from the effect it has on the nails, the beauty of this polish is the high shine and it's pure clean look. It's like if you want clear shiny nails but with a kick.

Finally the application is a dream! It is effortless, all other nail colors, nail polish manufacturers, even OPI (points finger at Mimosas for Mr. and Mrs.) should look to So Many Clowns So Little Time to uncover the secret to the perfection of this formula. If only every nail polish could be this easy to apply. That is the only reason why I would bother to do three coats because it doesn't affect the time of the manicure. Every coat goes on perfectly and effortlessly. I've done two coats with my usual base coat and topcoat and finished in record time. This nail polish doesn't chip either, I am rough on my hands, lots of hand washing, sometimes I'll even wash dishes with out gloves to test the durability of a polish and this holds up incredibly.

I would definitely repurchase in the next year or so, after that I'll have to live off the memories because all the stock will be old as it's sadly discontinued.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Haco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was looking for light subtle beige like this. So many clowns so little time is great on my hands. Great for summer because it's not warm beige. Good to use the base colour for french manicure too.
the formula is good too, as always.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by LuckyCharmz

This is a gorgeous ivory/beige color. The formula is wonderful (its not thin or drippy) and I love thepro brush which allows for fool proof coverage.
I either do 3 meduim coats or 4 thin ones and get an opaque coverage; the result is a stunning, shiny, jelly like look.
Love this so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

I love this - a soft, milky off-white. It's somewhere between a sheer and a semi-sheer, and gives my hands a suble, elegant look. Best of all, the application is a dream. I've had problems with some other sheer or semi-sheer polishes which go on streaky or patchy, but this one goes on smoothly and evenly. A winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by oolm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The perfect sheer nude. OPI formula and brush are great as always. You can paint more coats if you'd like more coverage, but even as a one-coater, its got enough of a jelly sheer coverage to look good. Not streaky either.

Great for days when you don't really feel like 'colour', but don't feel like going completely bare either.

I am going to buy a backup bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a pretty great nudey nail color. I was looking for a pink toned nude color that wouldn't streak like crazy, and I feel like I have found it in this shade. I asked the nail board for recs, since I totally missed this collection when it came out. I have 4/5 of the colors in this collection and this is a great sheer color collection that I think can work for many people.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by caiya

Beautiful sheer milky white polish! Very clean and with a very soft delicate sheen. A polish staple! Would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

prefect light pink that is more milky white than pink. very neutral color. great color payoff with two coats as well. highly recommended.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I finally found this at Imagebeauty and snagged it remembering I wanted a good nude color to add to my ever-growing, massive polish collection. I just did my at-home mani with this last night and I must say, it's beautiful! This beige-y, pink-y, milky nude looks incredibly classy. My only issue with this polish is, of course, the amount of coats it takes for it to be opaque- three. I don't mind, though, considering it doesn't take too long to dry, the color payoff is amazing, and I just enjoy painting my nails in general.
If you have patience, So Many Clowns might be the nude for you!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No