Jordana Pink Crush

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/23/2012 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have stumbled across Jordana here in NZ at a $2 shop (though they were $4!). Where have I been? What fantastic products for such a little amount of money. I've been spending money left, right and centre on MAC, Nars etc -and what do you know? These lip glosses from Jordana are as every bit as good as higher end brands. I got 2 lip glosses today and am so impressed I'm heading back tomorrow to buy some more! I'm a fan!!!! Totally recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have thios one for 9 years. Stillpopular form the y2k (late 90's and early 2000's) I can put on two coats and It looks like alot. No taste, no smell. I like glosses with the silver caps and brish applications, I still have a gold one saved now (discontinued) I saved old glosses from every brand for a memory ofd history of makeup antique. Yeah. This gloss is very bright, and takes like forever to finish, one of the worst makeup brands. Very cheap, can be bauht anywhere.

on 8/18/2011 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

pink crush is a peach/pink lipgloss.it's goes on smoothly and it's creamy.it goes well with :pink,peach,nude lipsticks.to do a soft peach lips.love it!

on 4/10/2011 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Color: nude pink w/shimmer

Pros: creamy, not sticky

Cons: sheer, hard to find in stores

Comments: Love the formula, but the color was too sheer for my liking. It just looked like my natural lip color.

Will not repurchase.